I'm about to buy a Acekard2i..

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Leeber, Jun 5, 2009.

Jun 5, 2009

I'm about to buy a Acekard2i.. by Leeber at 12:34 AM (1,054 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Leeber
    OP

Newcomer Leeber Newbie

United States
    I've been looking at reviews and stuff and it looks great! I just wanna know everyone else's opinion on it before I buy it. Thanks~

2. Xoo00o0o0o

Member Xoo00o0o0o Xoo00o0o0o is in the house

United States
    In my opinion (which may not matter to you) you should get a Supercard DS One i. It does the same thing as the AK2i but has extra features. (ex. Real Time Save ,Real Time Cheat, and Real Time Game Guide)

3. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
  4. xDlmaoxD

Member xDlmaoxD GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Just get it its not a million dollars.
    I gave away my ace kard 2i to my little 3 year old cousin.
    I got myself a Super Card DS Onei.

5. Findecanno

Member Findecanno GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I would go with an acekard because it has a nice GUI, its easy to skin, the firmware gets frequent updates and most importantly, Its dirt cheap. It may not have all the fancy features in the world but its a simple card that works.
    Another option is to wait and see what card menudo is gonna be on. because menudo is gonna be amazing!!!

6. Goshogun1

Member Goshogun1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    So far mine has worked just fine. Great compatibility, and nice interface. No problems as far as I can tell.

7. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    As of right now, the Acekard2i + AKAIO firmware is the best bang for your buck. Plays all games and frequent loader updates by the AKAIO team.

Supercard DSOnei may have more features (gimmicky ones at that) but the GUI is horrendously slow. If you have 10 games, it takes like 20-30 sec to scroll through them.

8. chintendox

Newcomer chintendox Member

United States
    If you want something BETTER than Supercard DS Onei Get an AceKard 2i and use the iKard theme with akaio firmware instead of the original firmware they got.
    Its the most frequently updated firmware Acekard has got!!! DO IT!!! I got me an iTouch2 and Acekard 2i but I gave away my iTOuch2 to my sister and now I luv the AceKard 2i.

CHEAPEST ACEKARD2i LINK IN DA WORLD WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

9. Tyson8earzz

Newcomer Tyson8earzz Member

United States
    I second the Acekard2i from deal extreme. Its so dirt cheap, i had ordered 5 of them, 1 for each of my 3 kids, 1 for myself, and a spare incase one broke lol These puppies work like a champ.