I'm a new... okay, i was a lurker :(

Siku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I've been lurking around whenever i had DS-related questions i could generally find the answers here and there, sometimes things would be too vague to get any information out of it. And i finally decided to make an account to actually asks those questions like the total noob that i am =(

For a bit about me, i'll go all cheesy and list my interests. Which are in programming, world of warcraft (which i made some Lua addons for), Shakugan No Shana, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

My first question i had for this website were about DS carts. I'm planning on upgrading my current cart to this, i heard it still works nicely on the good ol' vanilla DS, but i'm wondering, if i were to get a 3-in-1 slot2 cart, would it still be compatible considering the cart is named R4i? And where would i get such a slot2 card to begin with. I heard NDStation only works with old, out of the market versions of those carts, is that accurate? And how does the NES/SNES emulation works on DS? is there even SNES emulation on it? I dont mind if it isnt the greatest :P

Oh god. And i thought i would only have a question and a half when i made this post and here i am rambling tons of questions in a first post....

Siku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Where'd you get the suggestion for that cart? I'd go with one that's got proven support instead.

http://gbatemp.net/t...rt-should-i-get

Mostly because i already have a R4 SDHC and that's their new kind, But i guess i wouldnt mind getting a R4i Gold instead after all. I don't want to feel too demanding, but this R4i Gold and this EZ Flash are what i'm looking for right? I dont like confirming choices but i didnt for my R4 and ended up with a clone.

Siku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Welcome!

"world of warcraft (which i made some Lua addons for)" What ones?

Mainly work on LUI which is a replacement for default UI (WowInterface, Curse)

You can get the R4i Gold 3DS card, you linked to, for 10 dollars at eachgame.com

I couldnt find the R4i on eachgame's website, and i do need a new website because the one i linked doesnt take cards, only money orders x_x

Siku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
That's fun to know, EZV is literally nowhere, and EZ4 is expensive as hell, and i dont think it comes with a miniSD =/

Hydreigon

Isn't that DELICIOUS!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome, I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome, I say hip hip hurray!
Welcome welcome welcome to GBAtemp today~!

...Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, enjoy your stay! ^_^

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Welcome to the Temp!
Somewhere here lies the buried treasure of the long lost crew of the Tempirates....
So be wary, the ghosts still haunt this area.

Also venture out to the EoF, we wish you well on your travels through there, just beware the dreaded FrozenIndignation

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome, I like to warn certain newbies to never go into the EoF as a fair warning. So um... Don't go in the EoF? Grr? Also, don't say you actually like Nintendo or Sony. You will ignite 3DS vs PSV flamewars over that. Also Alan John is Anal John. That's about it. Welcome to the forums.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
world of warcraft (which i made some Lua addons for), Shakugan No Shana, and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I dunno why but seeing those 3 things together kinda pisses me off >_>
Shana deserves better

aaaanyway, welcome to...not lurking on the temp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1