I'm a little late, but...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, allow me to introduce myself, I'm machomuu, known in certain other places as The Retro Neo Gamer. I've been a member since 2009 (I didn't come here often) but only had 2 posts up until January of this year, when I really got involved. I'm obsessed with retro games, Ace Attorney, and Anime and Manga. And Video Games. I am a part time 3rd generation Pokemon hacker with aspirations of learning Japanese and how to draw. I am also trying to get into the reviewing scene, since I play WAY to many video games to let it all go to waste, and love looking at things in my opinion but also in a critical point of view, as well as the fact that I like to think of myself as an unbiased thinker. Moreover, I want to start to reviewing bad movies because I love to point out all of the flaws and the few good points in bad movies (it's very entertaining) and vice versa with good movies. My favorite video game genre is the RPG genre and its many sub-genres as there is so much diversity and creativity between them. I'm allergic to peanuts (All tree nuts, actually), which really doesn't matter. I tend to play my Wii, PS2 and DS more so than my 360 and PS3. I don't really know why this is, but it's likely because the former are hacked and the latter aren't, as well as because they are saturated with shooters and fighters and are somewhat low on quality games of other genres.

Anyway, I hope you'll have (or keep) me
smile.gif

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i guess since this is a late intro you deserve a late welcome so welcome dood i know u. u added me to ur friends. also aa and retro= pure win and anime and mange also- fun hobby

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
You fell into the late introduction pit
ph34r.gif

I was actually going to make a late introduction thread too but I prefer to patiently wait for my turn in Know your Temps to talk about myself
tongue.gif

Anyway, nice to know a little bit more about you. Have some rainbows.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
You fell into the late introduction pit
ph34r.gif

I was actually going to make a late introduction thread too but I prefer to patiently wait for my turn in Know your Temps to talk about myself
tongue.gif

Anyway, nice to know a little bit more about you. Have some rainbows.
OH! I love rainbows!

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
tagzard said:
1234turtles said:
You say hello alot.
Well he can do that because he has an avatar and signature of the last good MMBN side series games (if you count Star Force).
I have been corrected. *Slowly bends down and gives machomuu the sword of correction*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...