I'm a little late, but...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by machomuu, May 2, 2011.

1. machomuu
    OP

machomuu Drops by occasionally

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    The Courtroom
    Hey guys, allow me to introduce myself, I'm machomuu, known in certain other places as The Retro Neo Gamer. I've been a member since 2009 (I didn't come here often) but only had 2 posts up until January of this year, when I really got involved. I'm obsessed with retro games, Ace Attorney, and Anime and Manga. And Video Games. I am a part time 3rd generation Pokemon hacker with aspirations of learning Japanese and how to draw. I am also trying to get into the reviewing scene, since I play WAY to many video games to let it all go to waste, and love looking at things in my opinion but also in a critical point of view, as well as the fact that I like to think of myself as an unbiased thinker. Moreover, I want to start to reviewing bad movies because I love to point out all of the flaws and the few good points in bad movies (it's very entertaining) and vice versa with good movies. My favorite video game genre is the RPG genre and its many sub-genres as there is so much diversity and creativity between them. I'm allergic to peanuts (All tree nuts, actually), which really doesn't matter. I tend to play my Wii, PS2 and DS more so than my 360 and PS3. I don't really know why this is, but it's likely because the former are hacked and the latter aren't, as well as because they are saturated with shooters and fighters and are somewhat low on quality games of other genres.

Anyway, I hope you'll have (or keep) me [​IMG].

2. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Hey! [​IMG]
    No need to threaten you with The Angry Bear Cavalry

3. DarkShinigami

DarkShinigami #1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Soul Society
    well i guess since this is a late intro you deserve a late welcome so welcome dood i know u. u added me to ur friends. also aa and retro= pure win and anime and mange also- fun hobby

4. Ikki

Ikki GBATemp's grumpy panda.

Jun 1, 2010
    Uruguay
    Montevideo
    You fell into the late introduction pit [​IMG]

I was actually going to make a late introduction thread too but I prefer to patiently wait for my turn in Know your Temps to talk about myself [​IMG]

Anyway, nice to know a little bit more about you. Have some rainbows.

5. machomuu
    OP

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    The Courtroom
    OH! I love rainbows!

6. 1234turtles

1234turtles GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 1, 2011
    United States
    hello

7. tagzard

tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

Banned
    Apr 28, 2010
    United States
    Chicago Illinois
    You say hello alot.

8. machomuu
    OP

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    The Courtroom
    Well he can do that because he has an avatar and signature of the last good MMBN side series games (if you count Star Force).

9. tagzard

tagzard Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.

Banned
    Apr 28, 2010
    United States
    Chicago Illinois
    I have been corrected. *Slowly bends down and gives machomuu the sword of correction*