So I'm quite the frikkin' pickle.. I ordered two black friday N3ds's. downgraded 1 successfully, called nintendo and got my NNID back on source n3dsxl. now the other 3ds came in, and here's where the problem lies. I've got two options (to my knowledge..) 1. transfer normally with source n3dsXL since the call to nintendo reset the system transfer wait time (I really don't want to do this, considering I'd have to wait a whole 7 days to get my NNID back.) 2. Since I have a nand backup for the 1st black friday N3ds, i still have the tickets and installs for the dsiware game, and the sub marine game. The bad thing is that the backup is on 9.2, and if I update the titles get deleted.. I was gonna try to use ctr-httpwn to maybe bypass the additional 5 day wait time, but Idk if that'd work.. I think I provided a bunch of info here, and if anyone needs more to help me decide, feel free to ask! Thanks!