OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bappy hrthday to me
grog.gif

I feel my 500th post was indicative of my time here as a member, ever useful and eager to help.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolwutcy5.jpg

grog.gif
GJ on 500, however posts have little importance... it's presence you want(which I, unfortunately have none
frown.gif
)!

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
500's nothing to laugh at, but post count has very little importance. All it means around here is that you're smart enough not to request files.
Post count doesn't, for example, show that you're smart enough to search before asking a common question.
wink.gif

e: fixed

dg10050

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
500's nothing to laugh at, but post count has very little importance. All it means around here is that you're smart enough not to request files.
You can get away askin' stuff without using search tho.
wink.gif

hey where can i get zelda for ps3 rom
You have to use the FTP hacking protocol to do that. But you have to have the special edition hacker version of Windows 98, and make sure you hack AOL with a proxy server or they can block you. btw this is not something for n00bs but only haxx0rz like me. And make sure you use a firewall, cuz otherwize the hack can work in reverse and it can broke your ps3.
ph34r.gif

Bowser128

King Koopa
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
500PossumBowser.jpg

(Final Boss Possum)
wub.gif

Thanks for the congratulations guys, and don't worry Spikey, I'm sure someone loves you
nyanya.gif

Heran Bago: yes I know, but there are 3 types of people who regularly post on forums; those who have something to add to almost every topic, those who only rarely have something worth saying, and those who rarely have anything worthwhile to post but insist on posting anyway. I consider myself to fit into the second category, so for me 500 posts is something of an (admittedly unimportant) milestone. Also, possums!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end