I'll pay someone $100 to install A9LH for me. $30 for a live walkthrough.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by EverythingTriggersMe, Mar 18, 2016.

1. EverythingTriggersMe
    OP

EverythingTriggersMe Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2016
    United States
    I get nervous when following guides with a lot of steps. I feel like I'm going to fuck something up. I'll send my 3DS to you and pay you $100 for installing A9LH. Then I'll send a bit more money for return shipping. If your not interested in that, I'm willing to pay you $30 for walking me through it on Skype or Google Hangouts though.

Quick update:

Last edited by EverythingTriggersMe, Mar 18, 2016
    DrakeLyon and link270 like this.

2. link270

link270 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    I can do it if you'd like. I have done it successfully on my n3DS XL, o3DS XL and o3DS.

Shoot me a PM.

If you'l like I can also make a video of me doing it on your 3DS as well.

Last edited by link270, Mar 18, 2016
  3. Konno Ryo

Konno Ryo gbatemp's clueless butler?

Aug 5, 2015
    Canada
    Somewhere?
    I'll help If you want, just don't dox me. Did my 2DS last week.

cearp likes this.
  4. Trill Spector

Trill Spector Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2015
    United States
    i can do it if you send it for $50, ive done 3 3ds's so far all with al9h

5. EverythingTriggersMe
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2016
    United States
    I should point out though, I'd prefer the live walkthrough over sending my 3DS to people I don't know. I'd be willing to go up to $50 for it.

Konno Ryo likes this.
  6. link270

link270 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    I'll still help with that if you'd like. I can understand not wanting to send it to random people. haha

7. Just Passing By

Just Passing By GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    I'd do it for free step by step, although I'm not a fan of sending my personal info your way (just am a privacy freak), so it'd be over PM. I understand if that's not your thing though.

peteruk likes this.
  8. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    if youre going to run an ad like this. make sure the person shows you proof of their work.

Memoir, ihaveamac and link270 like this.
  9. EverythingTriggersMe
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2016
    United States
    Lol, I'm only stupid when it comes to money. :P

10. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    Portugal
    Proud to be Portuguese but I am in USA.
    Are you kidding.. If I know how then I would help you for no charge at all. Someone who wants to help you because of your offer is a coward and a jerk, to be honest. :glare::angry:It is awesome to help someone for free is a generous and precious person to be friend! :teach::bow::D

11. EverythingTriggersMe
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2016
    United States
    What? I'm asking for help. Not giving it. The money is just compensation.

Last edited by EverythingTriggersMe, Mar 18, 2016
  12. Konno Ryo

Konno Ryo gbatemp's clueless butler?

Aug 5, 2015
    Canada
    Somewhere?
    I would do it for free too if there is no shipping fees.

13. BothyBhoy

BothyBhoy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 27, 2015
    Which ever way you, may all the luck and good fortune go with you. I sincerely hope it all works out for you and you get what your heart desires. Please do keep us informed......thank you....

14. link270

link270 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    There are also a lot of free recourses out there that are not super hard to follow. ;) So If someone wants to pay for some additional assistance like this then I don't see a problem with it. haha

At the same time OP if you'd rather not pay, follow the full guide in the tut section and follow it to a T, it is super easy to follow and very specific. Then if you have any questions about a specific part, feel free to ask it in that thread, or even in this thread, or look around there are plenty of questions around being answered. :)

It's gotten a lot easier than when it first started and the chances of bricking have gone down a decent amount, if you follow the guide you should be okay, just use a little common sense and you'll be fine. ;) However if you want to pay me to help you then who am I to refuse. haha

Konno Ryo likes this.
  15. hundshamer

hundshamer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Blacklisted Trader
    May 22, 2009
    United States
    Or you could send it to a reputable modder to install a hard mod for less than that. If you really want to pay $100, I will install the hard mod and a9lh.

Minnow, samiam144, tipsytoto and 2 others like this.
  16. link270

link270 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    Do this, then if you have issues in the future you have a much better chance to reverse them with a nice professionally done hard mod!

17. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States
    You gotta keep in mind, even when you follow it flawlessly there is still a small chance of brick. It's a scary move to make, even if you're someone who knows what they are doing. Hell, I haven't even done it yet. I want to, but I'm just so scared of what would happen if I fucked up, I'd be pretty devastated. Though I do understand that even if i did mess up, there are people that can hardmod your 3DS and fix if for you. I'd just hate to have to deal with all of that as well, though it does give me some peace of mind as I still consider when I'm going to take the time to do this.

18. hundshamer

hundshamer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Blacklisted Trader
    May 22, 2009
    United States
    HARD MOD! It alleviates any risk, as you can make a backup at the hardware level on any firmware. The only way to block it is with a hardware revision.

Scarlet likes this.
  19. Scarlet

Scarlet Scarlet Sword

GBAtemp Patron
    Scarlet is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left
    If you need any free advice, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, I wish you luck in setting up A9LH! It's not all that difficult if you're following a tutorial <3

20. stl25

stl25 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 3, 2008
    United States
    Here, there and everywhere
    @EverythingTriggersMe you could probably get @hundshamer to do a hardmod and install A9LH for $100. You should hit em up.

Edit: My bad @hundshamer I did not see your post. Looks like you got it under control.

Last edited by stl25, Mar 18, 2016