IL2-Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by MagNetCZ, Jun 8, 2008.

Jun 8, 2008

IL2-Sturmovik: Birds of Prey by MagNetCZ at 6:51 PM (1,341 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. MagNetCZ
    OP

Member MagNetCZ GBAtemp Fan

Czech Republic
    "The second title brings 1C's best selling game of all time, IL2-Sturmovik, to a new audience with all new graphics, missions, physics and planes. IL-2: Sturmovik: Birds of Prey (developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, by DiP Interactive for Nintendo DS and by Beatshapers for PSP) includes large-scale aerial combat and ground based military operations from World War II."

Source: http://ds.ign.com/articles/879/879800p1.html

I'm glad there's finally a proper combat flight sim coming to the DS but I'm a little concerned about the developer, DiP Interactive, as their game library is quite limited and I'm really unsure of how they're gonna cope with a game like that.

2. Dylan

Member Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

Australia
    Well I haven't got my hopes up but you just never know with these kind of games.

3. MagNetCZ
    OP

Czech Republic
    IL2-Sturmovik is at least a considerably good franchise and not some random combat flightsim like the ones the DS is getting so far. In my opinion there's quite a chance it will be better but there's no other option than to wait and see.

4. Flameburst

Member Flameburst GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The onyl aerial game that i thought was good so far was Freedom Wings, but that was only since i flew in manual mode.

5. MagNetCZ
    OP

Czech Republic
    Well, I had serious problems shooting down the enemy on manual, the controls were so over sensitive. And in auto it kept shooting behind :/