Suggestion Ignore threads

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know you can unwatch threads you have previously subscribed to and that you can ignore users. However, there are sometimes threads which pop up frequently in the recent content list which don't interest me. It would be good to be able to ignore these threads so they don't appear at all on the site. I believe there are Xenforo plugins to achieve this. Would it be possible for this to be added?

D

Deleted User

While I (usually) wouldn't have a use for something like this, I think it'd still be good to add since there probably are a lot of other people who would use it.

Reactions: Seriel

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea what xenforo is but whatever plugins that is there, i wish to know. I still wonder why video time stams don't work. But @mashers has a nice idea, except for me i wish to somehow hide the wii section from my recent post list so i don't keep fining click bait on "iosu" exploits. Of course if a real one is found, it be priority news front page with banner on top and flashling light like the most important thing ever. :P

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No idea what xenforo is but whatever plugins that is there, i wish to know. I still wonder why video time stams don't work. But @mashers has a nice idea, except for me i wish to somehow hide the wii section from my recent post list so i don't keep fining click bait on "iosu" exploits. Of course if a real one is found, it be priority news front page with banner on top and flashling light like the most important thing ever. :P
[NINJA'D RIP]

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That seem cool, it look like a app store. :)
Still something to hide sections like wii u would be nice, or better yet, remove the use of the text of "iosu" by anyone that isnt staff, then people can't create fake iosu threads, the would have to get it checked by staff with proof before posting. It probably be something like how video games censor offensive words in games like when making a name with swear words in it.

Or video time stamps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM