IGN say Kid Icarus will be a Nintendo "suprise" at E3 !

B-Blue

slut
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
kidicarus.jpg

IGN's Matt Casamassina has said again that Kid Icarus is coming to the Wii on episode 7 of the IGN Nintendo Voice Chat podcast. "Of course [Nintendo is] going to have some E3 surprises. You know, Kid Icarus, for crying out loud, how many times do we have to say Kid Icarus? Kid Icarus is coming for crying out loud." said Matt. Matt has previously said that the developer is Factor 5 but when asked by a co-host who it was he said "I think we've confirmed it a billion times but no, I'm not going to say it officially."

He also said in the past week's show:
"Kid Icarus, that's another one that I'm really anticipating just because I love the franchise and I'm sure that the developer will make a really pretty game."

10767_kid_icarus_the_mirror_of_palutena.png

(Not the real boxart, lol)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is news? Matt has been going on about this for a year now, but I have to say I reckon its all true. I don't think that it is gonna be Nintendos big game and nor will Animal Crossing. Just a feeling I'm getting.

This is said to be artwork from the game: http://wii.kombo.com/media.php?gameid=1499&type=1

Factor 5 have a great history so I do hope it is them who are doing it, though Lair was a bit turdy.

A

armand66

Yeah, i'm a big fan of the original, although will be interesting what Factor 5 (if its them developing it) actually do with the game, a Zelda Style adventure, or a more level based game, who knows.

B-Blue

slut
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hadrian said:
This is news? Matt has been going on about this for a year now, but I have to say I reckon its all true. I don't think that it is gonna be Nintendos big game and nor will Animal Crossing. Just a feeling I'm getting.

This is said to be artwork from the game: http://wii.kombo.com/media.php?gameid=1499&type=1

Factor 5 have a great history so I do hope it is them who are doing it, though Lair was a bit turdy.

I've read about this and I think it's the artwork for SSBB I'm not sure . . .

kidicarusrumored_050808_12810.jpg

This one is the best IMO cuz it's so close to the NES and GameBoy design

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
when is E3 again? Nintendo has been really low these days, saying nothing.

Let's hope they have more then Kid Icarus to show (if its going to show that is)

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i really love the gameboy kid Kid Icarus game, only problem i have with the art work is it makes Kid Icarus look like a man, but his name is Kid Icarus i think they will have to chnage what he looks like imo art is good though.

edit: lol factor 5 made lair on the ps3...there is no hope for this game then....

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
i really love the gameboy kid Kid Icarus game, only problem i have with the art work is it makes Kid Icarus look like a man, but his name is Kid Icarus i think they will have to chnage what he looks like imo art is good though.

edit: lol factor 5 made lair on the ps3...there is no hope for this game then....

lol no i'm sure his name is pit.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I've read about this before, I thought it was cool that they decided to bring Kid Icarus back.
But I'm sure this isn't Nintendo's Big Surprise.

This game should be good though, any idea if it's still a 2D platformer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.