Gaming IGN DS Game Of the Year

B

ball2012003

engruzii said:
wtf.gif
WTF!!

I'm sorry but this is the worst thing i'v ever heard this year, TWEWY is the DS game of the year?!!

that game is crappy as hell
hate2.gif

there is a lot of games better than it by far

DQIV, FFVI, professor layton, Chrono Trigger, Castlevania: Ecclesia, Fire Emblem, Time Hollow & the list keeps going on

I'm sorry but this game just doesn't deserve it

i totally agree with you twewy was one of the most boring games i played. i think professor layton, chrono trigger, or tons of other better games

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
engruzii said:
wtf.gif
WTF!!

I'm sorry but this is the worst thing i'v ever heard this year, TWEWY is the DS game of the year?!!

hate2.gif

DQIV, FFVI, professor layton, Chrono Trigger, Castlevania: Ecclesia, Fire Emblem, Time Hollow & the list keeps going on

i totally agree with you twewy was one of the most boring games i played. i think professor layton, chrono trigger, or tons of other better games

professor layton.........
i still don't agree with you Hector..
gave out your name...
hahaha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ball2012003 said:
engruzii said:
wtf.gif
WTF!!

hate2.gif

Well you probably thought it boring because of either one or both of these things.
1)You suck at multitasking and stuck with only using one screen
2)Hate anime and and hate all Japanese related things

B

ball2012003

3020 said:
ball2012003 said:
engruzii said:
wtf.gif
WTF!!

hate2.gif

Well you probably thought it boring because of either one or both of these things.

your wrong i love japenese anime and like lots of Japanese games
how can i suck at multitasking if i beat the game
the game is just not an interesting story

BoGG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
engruzii said:
wtf.gif
WTF!!

hate2.gif

Well people can bash on TWEWY all they want.. It's still one of the games that makes best use of the DS full controls.. what other games uses the Stylus to such an extent ?? I also like the games you named here but none of these games make use of the DS the way TWEWY does..

my 2 cents
tongue.gif

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
agentgamma said:
reaper00004 said:
Ferrariman said:
reaper00004 said:
I don't like TWEWY.
I do like TWEWY
But I don't like TWEWY
smileipb2.png
I don't like TWEWY too!
smileipb2.png

I don't like TWEWY too too!
smileipb2.png

It's not a bad game or anything, just didn't really appeal to me and I got sick of the gameplay. Its just one of those games you either like or hate.

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I haven't played the game yet, probably never will... dunno. But, come on, did Layton really lose in the "best puzzle game" category? That's just MADNESS. And not of the "This is Sparta"-type madness... Oh, well, luckily, in the end, I don't give a damn about IGN's opinion
tongue.gif

3020 said:

*sigh* I don't get why some people need to be just plainly offensive when someone doesn't like a freaking videogame...

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I expected that, and for those who find TWEWY crappy you guys should give it a chance, it gets interesting deeper in the game.
wink2.gif

xCuteBunnyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL I didn't know what TWENY was. I read it as like twenty..didn't realize it was the intials of the world ends with you. Took me an while.

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Talaria said:
agentgamma said:
reaper00004 said:
Ferrariman said:
reaper00004 said:
I don't like TWEWY.
I do like TWEWY
But I don't like TWEWY
smileipb2.png
I don't like TWEWY too!
smileipb2.png

I don't like TWEWY too too!
smileipb2.png

It's not a bad game or anything, just didn't really appeal to me and I got sick of the gameplay. Its just one of those games you either like or hate.

I also, don't like TWEWY too too too!
smileipb2.png

But seriously, like quote says, it appeals to some, and not too others. I found the gameplay boring and painful to sit through

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i thought TWENY was boring after a while, a little repetitive, and that horrible bug that wouldn't let me complete the game at the end annoyed me too, professor layton was boring also annoying puzzle after annoying puzzle.

IGN are always wrong anyway, who cares about what they say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended