Seriel

Doing her best
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, I have a confession to make.
I really love IGN. All of their content is amazing and thought provoking. Whenever I load an IGN-owned website I just think, wow this is the peak of human society. No other website on earth compares to the glory of IGN.

This thread is for discussing all the amazing qualities of IGN. Anyone with differing views will be silenced and made to undergo a 10 year training regime that will teach them all about the glory of IGN.

Long live IGN.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I really love @Seriel . All of their content is amazing and thought provoking. Whenever I load an @Seriel post I just think, wow this is the peak of human society. No other person on earth compares to the glory of @Seriel.

This thread is for discussing all the amazing qualities of @Seriel. Anyone with differing views will be silenced and made to undergo a 10 year training regime that will teach them all about the glory of @Seriel.

Long live @Seriel.

Last edited by Flame,

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really love @Flame. All of their content is amazing and thought provoking. Whenever I load an @Flame post I just think, wow this is the peak of human society. No other person on earth compares to the glory of @Flame.

This thread is for discussing all the amazing qualities of @Flame. Anyone with differing views will be silenced and made to undergo a 10 year training regime that will teach them all about the glory of @Flame.

Long live @Flame.

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
You don't understand. The content is too pure to change it. Merely operating the ctrl c and ctrl v denigrates it slightly but that has to be undertaken for the message to spread.
welcome to our annual "make fun of wiiubricker" night

--double post, wooo!---

Screw IGN. They shat on the SpongeBob Switch game and for that I cannot forgive them.
tbf the switch version was hands down the worst way to play the game

Last edited by Julie_Pilgrim,
Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Digital_Cheese

Top G Unlike Tate
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
I really love IGN. All of their content is amazing and thought provoking. Whenever I load an IGN-owned website I just think, wow this is the peak of human society. No other website on earth compares to the glory of IGN.

This thread is for discussing all the amazing qualities of IGN. Anyone with differing views will be silenced and made to undergo a 10 year training regime that will teach them all about the glory of IGN.

Long live IGN.
I don't like IGN. Simp to me instead. I will provide free nothings to you :D
I really love @Flame. All of their content is amazing and thought provoking. Whenever I load an @Flame post I just think, wow this is the peak of human society. No other person on earth compares to the glory of @Flame.

This thread is for discussing all the amazing qualities of @Flame. Anyone with differing views will be silenced and made to undergo a 10 year training regime that will teach them all about the glory of @Flame.

Long live @Flame.
The image makes this much, much better lmao
I'm in love with IGN. I want to marry IGN.
Holup...
What!? Marrying IGN!?? That's funny but very, very boring. 7.8/10 Too much water
Screw IGN. They shat on the SpongeBob Switch game and for that I cannot forgive them.
I may not forgive them for that crime against humanity either. #Cancelled #Meme

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States

Long live IGN.
the fact that i see everyone as their pfps really enhances this thread as my brain now reads this in hatsune miku's voice

Reactions: Seriel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe the Amiga or ST version is nice....