Gaming If you would recommend a PS Vita game, which game would it be?

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
OP
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm kind of new to the Vita scene (got mine less than 2 weeks ago; a bit late, I know) and I have downloaded about 60 games already, but I'm not sure which one I should play next. I've started with my 2 favourite titles, Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3 (from the HD Collection) and Uncharted and I'm almost done with Assassin's Creed 3. Now I'm wondering what I should play next... Any recommendations? Please recommend PS Vita games only as I've played most of the PSX and PSP games that I considered worth my time and now I'm looking for something fresh to play. :)

Many thanks for your time! :D

Last edited by tfocosta,
Reactions: ital

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
OP
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Virtue's Last Reward (no need to play 999 first - you can, but it's not as good).

I've played 999 on Nintendo DS. I enjoyed it, but didn't play the others yet. I have them already in my PS Vita. Thanks for the recommendation! :D

Hotline Miami :P

I've tried it already! It's good fun! Thanks! :D

Persona 4 Golden

Persona 4 Golden

It's on my waiting list. Thank you both! :D

Last edited by tfocosta,

Bl4aze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kind of new to the Vita scene (got mine less than 2 weeks ago; a bit late, I know) and I have downloaded about 60 games already, but I'm not sure which one I should play next. I've started with my 2 favourite titles, Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3 (from the HD Collection) and Uncharted and I'm almost done with Assassin's Creed 3. Now I'm wondering what I should play next... Any recommendations? Please recommend PS Vita games only as I've played most of the PSX and PSP games that I considered worth my time and now I'm looking for something fresh to play. :)

Many thanks for your time! :D

you've probably heard it over and over again but ill say it
persona 4 golden

Reactions: tfocosta

Gamer90Kirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Killzone Mercenary, Gravity Shift, Little Big Planet, Sonic All Stars Racing, Escape Plan, Little Deviants, Sly Cooper games (4 in total), Super Monkey Ball, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Wipeout 2048, Touch My Katamari, Metal Gear (both games), Marvel vs Capcom 3, BlazeBlue, Rayman Origins, Digimon Story, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Freedom Wars, Disgae 4

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
OP
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Knytt Underground

Looks great! May try it at some point! Thanks! :)

Hyperdimension Neptunia because people already recommend P4G. I think P3Portable is really good too, even if it is for PSP.

Cool! Thank you! :)

Trails series

Thank you! :)

Danganronpa series

Thank you! :)

Killzone Mercenary, Gravity Shift, Little Big Planet, Sonic All Stars Racing, Escape Plan, Little Deviants, Sly Cooper games (4 in total), Super Monkey Ball, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Wipeout 2048, Touch My Katamari, Metal Gear (both games), Marvel vs Capcom 3, BlazeBlue, Rayman Origins, Digimon Story, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Freedom Wars, Disgae 4

This is a great list! I have a couple of them already in my Vita! :D

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. If you like fighting game, play it. It's amazing.

I have it already, it's great! imo, it's much better than Street Fighter X Tekken! :D

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you like pervy games there's akiba's trip undead and undressed and 3 senran kagura games on the vita.

Reactions: tfocosta

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    well I meant that as a figure of speech
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could just rerelease a modern gameboy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pocket analogue
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but nintendo licensed
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Aeiou backwards