Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I'm currently facing this question myself, I really liked my white DS but since it's turned into a bit of a wreck (oddly through no fault of my own) I want a shiny new one that I'll feel a lot happier using.

White gets grubby (the buttons and hinge area) , black gets covered in finger print marks and seems to wear quickly around the d-pad, so I think personally I'll go for a DS Lite silver (despite it being £10 - $20 more expensive where I'm buying from)

Just curious as to which one you guys would go for
smile.gif

You forgot the Blue color.. I would buy blue (And I have blue !!)

blizeH

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
Damn, just ordered a silver DS (and got Sonic Rush free, ftw) but am already starting to regret it, wish I hadn't started this thread now
tongue.gif

No doubt I'll do the same in a bit when I order my Cyclo Evolution or M3 Simply, if I order the Cyclo I'll of wished I had order the M3, and vice versa, sigh!

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
My first DS was white, but it broke, so I went out to get another. I first got the Crimson/Black DS. I liked the colors, but I found out that the black part of the DS is NOT glossy (IE, scratching the bottom actually leaves scratch marks!).

I then returned it for a black DSL, stayed with that.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
Shooooot.

Do I cancel and get a black or what?
If you ordered the ds in colour that you now think is not the best (and you have ability to cancel it), than why not.
I once bought white ds lite (and i always regreted it, because i think black is more beautiful). Now that my white ds is stolen i'm seriously thinking about black one.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
with white and lack you can get matching slot-2 covers, but I like silver better as a color for the DSL. However, I got a white one. There was no silver yet.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Shooooot. Do I cancel and get a black or what?
If you can get there in time go to Currys, they sometimes keep handhelds out in display cases so you can look at it in the flesh and decide if you like it (bear in mind it's under a flourescent light so the colour may look slightly different). Take a look at it, see what you think; if you love it great, if not leg it home and cancel the order. Only person who can tell if you'll like it is you
smile.gif

blizeH

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
That's a good idea thanks! I don't know where my local Currys is, will look it up tomorrow and see if a trip is viable
biggrin.gif

To be honest, I did request Gamestation changed my order to a black one, but their customer support was an absolute joke, they can't change the order via e-mail and I was in a phone queue for over 40 minutes before giving up.

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sexy red and black one. I love it that the black bottom is matte, just wish they had that option for everything. I hate electronics with shiny finishes like my PSP and DS, the attract grease and body oil like the plague.

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'd get a black DS if I had the chance as I like the colour black a lot more than I do white. However I got my DS Lite the first day it came out so my only choice was the white. I remember I went to the store before they opened expecting people to be crowding for a DS Lite, however that wasn't the case which really surprised me considering how good the DS is.

I had a warranty on my DS Lite and remember asking the guy after the black DS Lite came out if my DS Lite were to suddenly break (it would be accidental, I swear) if I would be able to get a black DS Lite. He told me I wouldn't be able to and would have to get another white DS Lite. So my DS Lite didn't end up breaking and I still have the original.

My friend was actually selling his black DS Lite, I should of traded him and he could of sold the white DS Lite. Too bad I don't think of things like this until it's too late.

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would actually quite like a silver one, however for me it just doesn't go well with my EZ-Flash V 3-in-1; which is black. The white one doesn't go with it either.

IF there were a silver case for the 3-in-1 cart.... But sadly, I ain't found one
tongue.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If no new colors come out by the time Apollo Justice (ew name) comes out, I'll just get the Metallic Pink. It is Japan-exclusive right (I read that Silver was meant to be, but it looks like it isn't anymore
frown.gif
)

Though I'd really like some kind of soft/pastel green, or some other pastel paint colours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8