1. Mark2333

Mark2333 Banned
    Banned

United States
    SX OS updated to 1.9 and supports Auto SX OS update, so I got the third sx os license from 3ds-flashcard.com, like the 2 times, send to me in e-mail spam box immediately after contacted them to speed up CC payment.

2. Aburrtotal

Aburrtotal Newbie
    Newcomer

El Salvador
    I just bought a SX OS, and i am very thanful with the support that i recived by Lisa.

Regards,

3. Biggyhead

Biggyhead Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    an hr but I reached out to a guy name allen. He was cool and fast. Must say im loving my switch dust now lol. Though i didn't buy the doggle just used my PC and a JIG

4. Neo Draven

Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

United States
    I ordered mine from sxflashcard.

The payment process is a bit cumbersome, since you can't just pay with a Visa, but after reading through the comments here, I contacted Lisa via the online chat, and she patiently walked me through the whole process.

Got my license code within two minutes flat. Everything is working perfectly.

I was highly impressed with the entire experience, and will definitely buy another code from this site if I need one.

5. Forbidden76

Forbidden76 Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Ordered from sxflashcard.com just now using the chat feature and got my codes in under 5 minutes!

6. guitarheroknight

guitarheroknight 1.6180339887

Norway
    I actually got my sixth code/purchase from http://sxflashcard.com/. I really cant recommend a better place to buy SX OS codes. The customer support is extremely helpful and nice, best of all you get the code in under 5 minutes! Once again, the best all around place to buy SX OS licenses! :switch:

7. larrypretty

larrypretty GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It depends on which seller you choose, most sites are based in CN, we have time difference between them, the time when you order, maybe their sleeping time, so usually I will recommend you buying the sx os code from the Selly.gg store which with purchase(Paypal payment) and delivery alll by yourself not via sellers, the selly.gg SX OS link is supported by the TX Resellers too, such as Mod3dscard, Sky3dsitalia and so on.

Last edited by larrypretty, Dec 27, 2018
  8. 0x3000027E

0x3000027E GBAtemp Regular

United States
    MODS-Delete this thread. It is obviously being abused by sxflashcard.com to advertise their services. I'm surprised some veteran GBA members had also weighed in on how great sxflashcard is, but I'm sure they got a reasonable discount for their efforts.
    This site should not be used as a vehicle for advertising (unless the site is compensating with advertising revenue). Thank you.

9. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    so you want a thread closed because we talk about a RELIABLE seller? When sx pro first came out, I ordered from sxflashcard, got it with in one week of its release. I would have ordered a core from them if I didn't find it cheaper on aliexpress first.

10. 0x3000027E

0x3000027E GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Okay, I'll admit, I'm a little bitter about the situation surrounding my SX Lite purchase. You have to admit though, there are some bogus posts on here.

nero99 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - purchased, recently, receive