If you purchased an sx os code recently how long did it take you to receive it from the vendor?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Yaylmao, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Fabiospw

Fabiospw Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2018
    Brazil
    Ordered from paid sxflashcard, and got it instantly!... I'm from Brazil and it's in a minute !!!!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Ordered from "sxflashcard. com" is excellent to buy

2. Wazza2709

Wazza2709 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Ordered from sxflashcard paid and got the code within minutes, cheaper than others and very quick!

3. BloodRose

BloodRose GBAtemp Regular

Jul 31, 2007
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    Yes but that site is horrendously overpriced.

4. emphy

emphy Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    Also ordered on sxflashcart. Checked for delivery time in the chat first, then ordered, received code in the chat. I used 'send money' via paypal - make sure to send to the address they give you in chat (ask for it). Delivery was instant.

5. mrdude

mrdude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 11, 2015
    I just went to http://sxflashcard.com and got it via the online chat feature - it took 5 minutes as I needed to register an account to pay by paypal, but the code being sent was instant. I then went to tx os website to check the code and download licence.dat, eveything works fine.

6. CrisFTW

CrisFTW GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    4 hours

7. JonoX

JonoX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2007
    Canada
  8. magico29

magico29 GBAtemp Maniac

GBAtemp Patron
    magico29 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 2, 2017
    United States
    sxflashcard 15 minutes,hell yeah baby!! also i got some pieces of sx pro delivered from them in 15 days via free shipping from china.

9. magico29
    This message by magico29 has been removed from public view by x65943, Oct 30, 2018, Reason: dupe.
    Jul 21, 2018
  10. darkexile

darkexile Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2018
    Philippines
    you could not go wrong with sxflashcard, got mine in a matter of minutes..chat support was superb and hands on with their customers. :)

11. drzayas

drzayas Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2018
    Australia
    SXOS Licence for $26:50 Instant Delivery at moditcunt Great Service

Last edited by drzayas, Jul 23, 2018
  12. Xenesisv

Xenesisv Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2018
    Mexico
    Just Bought right now the SX OS from sxflashcard. com
    Be sure there is someone on the chat and tell them you are going to make the purchase (Lisa gave me the support)
    mine was via paypal because my card didn't work. but via chat the gave me instructions and everything was fast. after payment she sent me my code also via chat in less than 3 minutes.
    Also the discount code SX2018 it´s working.
    (Don't know if the $3 discount for my next order is true btw xD )

13. Fabiospw

Fabiospw Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2018
    Brazil
    I bought in "sxflashcard. com" with unbelievable and delivered in 2 minutes !!! I recommend !!!

14. Fabiospw
    This message by Fabiospw has been removed from public view by x65943, Oct 30, 2018, Reason: dupe.
    Jul 24, 2018
  15. ABigMoustache

ABigMoustache GBAtemp Regular

Jan 22, 2016
    Colombia
    Sxflashcard is the best for this imo

16. Mark2333

Mark2333 Banned

Banned
    Aug 29, 2017
    United States
    Maybe you can try this one https://selly.gg/p/e42219ec , no register in any site, paypal payment, 5 minutes gets the os code in e-mail from selly.

17. Zesnix

Zesnix Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 28, 2018
    United States
    I just ordered mine from sxflashcard. I went straight to live chat after ordering and the customer service rep took care of me very quickly. It took about 25 minutes. Which isn't bad considering I ordered it at midnight central time. I recommend it for sure.

Side note. I've noticed that a lot of people have made accounts just to post the one comment about their experience with certain retailers. I was intent on making an account and joining the community anyway. Sxflashcard does read and watch this forum apparently and is adamant about providing great service to encourage us to share it on this thread in particular. Personally, I'm impressed. I didn't expect to get my code past midnight on a Friday.

To close I'd have to say they are a top-notch choice for US buyers. I wasn't sure who to go with and threw the dice. The dice rolled in my favor. Now time to cash in.

Cheers.

18. Kazaly

Kazaly Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2018
    Bahamas, The
    I bought the os code from sxflashcard online ,just wait for 5 minutes,and they gave me 2.0USD discount,:D

19. ken39

ken39 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2009
    Indonesia
    Indonesia
    less than 5min after i paid using paypal... oh yeah, i bought it at sxflashcard com

20. Sandmann

Sandmann Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2016
    Gambia, The
    I ordered from elewelt.net In 5 minutes the key was there :) Just write in the chat!

21. Schwarz456

Schwarz456 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2018
    Germany
    i bought from elewelt.net within 3 minutes, you can ask a discount code from online chat,

Last edited by Schwarz456, Jan 4, 2019
  22. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Addict

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    Purchased a valid license on eBay for $25. Was emailed to me with in 10 minutes

23. Jibijaba

Jibijaba Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2018
    Canada
    Just bought a a licence code, no problem at all.
    Everything was done in about 30minutes.
    sxflashcard customer service was fast and excellent. Lisa#1

Last edited by Jibijaba, Aug 22, 2018
  24. guitarheroknight

guitarheroknight 1.6180339887

Nov 9, 2014
    Norway
    Grand Line
    Got mine as well from http://sxflashcard.com. The payment via PayPal was really painless and I got the code under 10 minutes via live chat with Lisa - one of the Support Customer Service representatives.
    10/10.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted