If you like Asian women,

coolcono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Learn a language like Vietnamese or Korean or Thai.
I am on lang-8 and I have a ton of friend requests from cute Asian girls.
Everybody wants to learn English and nobody learns those languages so you will get a ton of friend requests.

Reactions: Deleted User

ClassyDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't a language-learning app like that have rules against using it for romantics? :unsure:
I guess as long as you're discussing languages, it probably wouldn't be against policy lol
On a similar note, I haven't used the particular service you mentioned, but I've used HelloTalk and it seems to be pretty similar to what you're talking about.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can learn all the language you wants but,
This+god+_8156e10b241c82bfa124affc5a64b1ca.jpg

Attachments

• This+god+_8156e10b241c82bfa124affc5a64b1ca.jpg
    This+god+_8156e10b241c82bfa124affc5a64b1ca.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 164

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everybody wants to learn English and nobody learns those languages so you will get a ton of friend requests.
fatal error : Penis stuck in the toaster

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Learning a language purely to get girls seems like a rather superficial reason :/
Its the best reason. It works and you expand your female options. So now you get English speaking chicks along with other language ones.
Learn some German and French and bam, the world is your oyster. Time to fish out hidden chicks.
Mr. Negative here. Anti Expanding opportunities.

Did you know, guys do things for girls all the time. The one reason why guys get good jobs if for girls.
Or Sacrifice themselves, jumping in front of a bullet for girls.
69% of US Fire Fighters are volunteers. And they do this without pay.
About 7/10 of fire fighters work for free while they suffer early death.
They only wish in return is female attention and admiration.

Learning a language is just another way of doing that.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But what if I like girls from India? Learning an oriental language is not going to help much there; if the ones I already know don't moisten lips then what is one more going to do?

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Its the best reason. It works and you expand your female options. So now you get English speaking chicks along with other language ones.
Learn some German and French and bam, the world is your oyster. Time to fish out hidden chicks.

Did you know, guys do things for girls all the time. The one reason why guys get good jobs if for girls.

I speak French for first language, you are wrong.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Learning new languages is great fun, I'm just saying that doing it purely to get laid/get a girlfriend is a tad bit silly.

D

Deleted User

I saw this thread last year but that was a few days before I left for China and I decided to leave it until I get back.

You don't have to learn an unpopular language like Vietnamese, Korean or Thai. I've used similar apps before and lots of cute Chinese girls would try to contact me. Among the ones I met in real life there were some very good looking ones, along with some who clearly photoshopped the fuck out of their profile pictures.

First of all, these apps will only help you to meet lots of different girls if you live in a foreign country where the locals speak the language you're learning.

What exactly is your goal?

A one night stand, casual sex or a girlfriend?

If you're after a one night stand I suggest you stay away from these apps because "the most expensive sex is free sex". To elaborate, most girls who use these apps do so to learn English. They will not fuck an arrogant white guy who thinks white skin and fluent English is the key to the realm between her legs. There is a tiny chance that you'll get lucky but you're better off sticking to the brothel or Tinder. None of them ever fucked me.

As for casual sex, well... the brothel is not cheap if you go there on a weekly basis. As explained above you could get lucky but you're better off sticking to Tinder.

What about a relationship? This is where things get tricky. Most of the girls on these apps are learning English. Some are married, some will never meet you in real life and then there's a lot of girls who are single, good looking, friendly and willing to meet up with you as friends. I believe that if things click between you and the girl you meet up with and you both live in the same country then she can become your girlfriend. If you're already living in an Asian country then you'll have plenty of reasons to learn it's language. If you like the country's women then meeting girls is another reason to learn it's language. But I've never had a girlfriend so I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

You sure they are real women, and not dudes?
It can be hard to believe but speaking from personal experience they are real women. An exceptionally beautiful girl picked me up from the train station and helped me find my room last month.
Wouldn't a language-learning app like that have rules against using it for romantics? :unsure:
I guess as long as you're discussing languages, it probably wouldn't be against policy lol
On a similar note, I haven't used the particular service you mentioned, but I've used HelloTalk and it seems to be pretty similar to what you're talking about.
These apps do have rules against finding dates but they can only take action against people who are obvious about their intentions. The other day I met a Chinese girl on HelloTalk who wants a white boyfriend. She never mentioned anything about this on her profile, she only told me during a call which was not recorded.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
To follow through with FAST's question, 75% of Russia is in Asia. Russian chicks are Asians, what good does knowing a language "like Vietnamese or Korean or Thai" do me if I want to bang Olga?

Reactions: Tizm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...