Hacking If you hadn't a NDS, which one woulld you buy?

If you hadn't a NDS, which one would you buy?

• Nintendo DS lite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo DSi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

paulo_jr_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about buying a Nintendo ds, but I hadnt decided on which one to buy.

In order to help me decide, I want to know your opinions.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
as for me, i would choose a dsl for now, main reason is the pricing, for me, it just doesn't seem worth it to have a glimmicky ds when a dsl is cheaper and fits all of the current game specs, unless there are a huge bunch of games that requires camera, dsl would be a better choice
biggrin.gif

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I'll suggest a DSi as you are new to the DS world as Satoru Iwata told us that "The goal of the DSi is to expand the users of DS"

Let's give time for the publishers and Developers some time to make a DSi-made game

Regards,
Chris

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSL because it doesn't receive FW updates that could potentially block flashcarts.

Besides, the DSi has half the library of games to choose from compared to the DSL. (GBA)

Look at it this way. The DSL is a freeway. The DSi is a toll road.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSi. Just don't update your firmware and realize your mostly going to need to buy another flash cart in the future. Most people don't use GBA that much anyways. Unless you actually plan on using the GBA, then get the lite.

D

Deleted User

Ferrariman said:
DSi. Ill just get something else for GBA.

Like a GBA.
Absolutely. I like the new d-pad and buttons the DSi has, the feeling and response is a lot better than on the DSlite. If you really want to play GBA games, get a GBmicro or one of the newer SP models.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality