Hacking IF YOU GOT NEW MARIO BROS WORKING THROUGH SOFTMOD BURNT DVD RESPOND

phantasmik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please if you have new mario brother working on a soft modded Wii as a burnt dvd please respond with what you did an any other relevant information

DO NOT RESPOND IF: you have a hard modded wii and its working
DO NOT RESPOND IF: you got it working through s USB loader

PLEASE RESPOND IF: you got it working through NeoGamma state what version and what you did
PLEASE RESPOND IF: you got it working through cIOSCORP state what version and what you did

Please, don't ask for help, trying to compile things that actually worked

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
phantasmik said:
Please if you have new mario brother working on a soft modded Wii as a burnt dvd please respond with what you did an any other relevant information

DO NOT RESPOND IF: you have a hard modded wii and its working
DO NOT RESPOND IF: you got it working through s USB loader

You should also state if non-modchip users got it to work with neogamma R7/R8 from disc.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I believe you can make it to work either with the latest NeoGamma build, or with the cheat code thru DVD softmod

off-topic: what a way to use caps to call for attention
tongue.gif
...!!

sm69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
quote New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Yes we are all very well aware that the game is out. And we are also well aware that it doesnt work. No you dont have a bad dump of the game or anything of that nature. Its just that nintendo got smarter and finally was able to put their piracy checks into the wii games like they have been doing for the ds games. So before you go and start millions and millions of threads about it, just wait for one of the mods or super awesome users to post a confirmed working fix. But imo i think its gonna take around 5 days for them to find a way around the piracy checks.

Okay there is a fix for it now. Thanks to DavePM for the find. Don't forget to thanks dave for the find/post people.

There is also a prepatched version of the game. Look for the release by nitro.

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Bobbarooskie said:
So is it confirmed working on a softmod that uses a backup loader?
As in backup, you mean through methods of USB drives/SD cards, or other devices that are able to be formatted into WBFS, then yes, it is confirmed working through Neogamma. I've yet to hear another such method that will run it without a modchip.

Bobbarooskie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamemaster1379 said:
Bobbarooskie said:
So is it confirmed working on a softmod that uses a backup loader?
As in backup, you mean through methods of USB drives/SD cards, or other devices that are able to be formatted into WBFS, then yes, it is confirmed working through Neogamma. I've yet to hear another such method that will run it without a modchip.

Oops I mean as in dvd disc loader with Neogamma backup loader. Thanks for the quick reply

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
some people say they have it working, but they dont as they havent loaded the dvd from the dvd, its either from a usb drive or they have a chipped wii,

Why cant people understand, softmod only, loaded from the disc, is the question

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no...maybe, for you softmoded guys who wants to run this game off the disc channel should wait for da_letter_a's new cioscorp solution...i read that he has already a solution but still on going several test before release.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
only got mijne working through USB (softmod) is there a IOS53bugfix as softchip asks for 53 but it gives the errror dvd Ioct or somthign the same as IOS55 without bugfix

hope that helps any

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
razorback78 said:
no...maybe, for you softmoded guys who wants to run this game off the disc channel should wait for da_letter_a's new cioscorp solution...i read that he has already a solution but still on going several test before release.

Seriously ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night