If you got Banned is it possible to apply for a Unban Request (Like Twitch)???

Luz Noceda

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello Users OF GBATEMP,
Out of Pure Curiousity: If you got Banned is it possible to apply for a Unban Request (Like Twitch)???
I know on Twitch this is a thing, But this is also a very big gaming community, So i thought maybe this is a thing???
EDIT: Sometimes i got questions that don't make a lot of sense for some users, I got autism so sometimes i got serious questions like this one that Don't apply to me or never happend and will happen to me.
Don't see this as a offence but make sure to awnser my questions like if it is a normal question (Got autism so sometimes questions that don't make a lot of sense for a user, but they do for me, Please don't mind that)

Luz Noceda

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did nothing, I was just asking as you can see i'm still here, Was just a question that came into my mind while i was sleeping and needed to ask for myself to get rest in my head so i can sleep futher

futures

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recall seeing temporary bans here. It doesn't hurt to ask and plead your case. At worse, you could start over with a new account and try not to repeat what caused the ban.

P.S. You shouldn't need to share your private or personal health situation for others to be courteous. I'm sure moderators would step when there's abuse.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It it possible by contacting staff outside of the forums and submitting an unban plea (Discord/IRC can be used for this).

Do note that unban requests are usually denied if the ban happened recently. It's often in your best interest to wait an extended period before submitting such a request (1 year or more often increases your chances of the request being granted).

I don't think this needs to be said, but if found ban evading the alt account will be banned and it will limit your chances of a successful plea in the future.

Luz Noceda

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Minox Thank you for your info (No this is not an alt this is just my account as you can see i registered back in 2016 So about 5 years) This is just the first and only account i have, Why should i make a new one if this is the one that has all the likes and stuff on it???? But i understand your point It only does not apply to me,

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had a friend help me get un-banned cause i did not word my self right in a topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr