Gaming If you don't have Puyo Puyo Tetris on the Switch, get the demo, its pretty a much a full free game

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually its like a bunch of free games. Not only can you play straight up Tetris or Puyo Puyo, you can also play the mode where the boards switch between the two. And you can do all this with up to 4 players. And thats all the stuff built into the free demo, that doesn't have any usage or time limit. At 685mb, its not a large file either. I'm sure most people here are aware of this game's demo, but if not, and you're looking for more games on your Switch, you really can't go wrong with this game's free demo, I'm personally probably never going to buy the full game, but I'll probably never get rid of the demo.

Reactions: McHaggis
D

Deleted User

Sure, but if you're not looking to spend any money but still get a new game on your Switch, I can't recommend the demo of this game enough.
But if you spend money on Switch, you also buy a game.
If you're broke, then why you're buying Switch anyways?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iirc, the Japanese Demo has a bit more compared to the American demo. Like best two out of 3 matches or something. I got the Japanese demo before it came out in America, and it has fulfilled my Puyo Puyo Tetris needs.
That's some pretty broken logic. Just because one has money to buy a Switch, doesn't mean they will always money to waste all the time.

D

Deleted User

iirc, the Japanese Demo has a bit more compared to the American demo. Like best two out of 3 matches or something. I got the Japanese demo before it came out in America, and it has fulfilled my Puyo Puyo Tetris needs.

That's some pretty broken logic. Just because one has money to buy a Switch, doesn't mean they will always money to waste all the time.
Well, they can always buy a game in eShop or something?

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You're really missing the point here. I've bought 5 games on my Switch so far, and there are a lot more games I want to buy, but I'm not going to buy every single game that I want. I'll prioritize. Getting this game was low on my list, I wanted it, but not badly, seeing that I can get a demo with as much content as it provides allowed me to fulfill my desire to play this game without actually having to pay for it while I can instead pay for other Switch games that are much higher on my list that I really want to play and wont mind paying for.

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku
D

Deleted User

You're really missing the point here. I've bought 5 games on my Switch so far, and there are a lot more games I want to buy, but I'm not going to buy every single game that I want. I'll prioritize. Getting this game was low on my list, I wanted it, but not badly, seeing that I can get a demo with as much content as it provides allowed me to fulfill my desire to play this game without actually having to pay for it while I can instead pay for other Switch games that are much higher on my list that I really want to play and wont mind paying for.
Oh so that's what you meant. ignore me
It's tetris afterall.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the tip, I will check it out :)

I find the Switch's eShop difficult to navigate. They don't categorise special offers or games with demos or anything like that, so I often miss them unless I check releases every week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...