If you could travel through time, where would you go?

Where would you travel to?

• The Past

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nowhere, I like it here :)

• The Future

• Total voters

Logan 5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
RockmanForte said:
Rich do not buy you happiness, period.

I would go back to the past and fix it then stay in the past because I am sick of the future which is getting worse and worse, man.
you make a great point. thought technology is getting heck better, nature including about the global warming is getting heck worse too

Both of these comments are pessimistic and narrow minded. Things are getting better for mankind you idiots. People live longer and longer with each generation, things are so good for us that we will have to begin taking measures to prevent overpopulation because no one is dying!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right and wrong, there are still pros and cons, Logan 5. Dont call us an idiots, man. This Earth isnt going to survive anyway. You wait and see.
excl.gif

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Logan 5 said:
Infinite Zero said:
RockmanForte said:

I would go back to the past and fix it then stay in the past because I am sick of the future which is getting worse and worse, man.
you make a great point. thought technology is getting heck better, nature including about the global warming is getting heck worse too

Both of these comments are pessimistic and narrow minded. Things are getting better for mankind you idiots. People live longer and longer with each generation, things are so good for us that we will have to begin taking measures to prevent overpopulation because no one is dying!
if that is what you think then i dont think i need to care

QUOTE(RockmanForte @ Jun 20 2010, 12:19 AM)
This Earth isnt going to survive anyway. You wait and see.
excl.gif
I cant wait to see My Creator
wub.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
Logan 5 said:
Infinite Zero said:
RockmanForte said:

if that is what you think then i dont think i need to care

QUOTE(RockmanForte @ Jun 20 2010, 12:19 AM)
This Earth isnt going to survive anyway. You wait and see.
excl.gif
I cant wait to see My Creator
wub.gif

Me either.
bow.gif
To my Creator.

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Traveling to the recent past and betting on sport events, followed by creating an empire is obviously the way to go.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would go back to the future. I would be able to come back as long as I don't go to a time without gasoline, or massive amounts of plutonium. After all just a month ago I hit my head on a toilet seat, and drew up some plans that I know for a fact will work. The invention was:
The flux Capacitor
Me and my rad Delorean can go anywhere, any time. Just have to get to 60 Miles per hour...

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Logan 5 said:
Infinite Zero said:
RockmanForte said:

Not to rain on anyone's parade but the past better? With drastically shorter life expectancy, disease, horrible hygiene, various superstitions etc I don't think I could permanently live there. Especially when the slight chance you have of meeting a beautiful female/male in the past, chances are they have really bad teeth. You do realise this isn't the first global warming? Throughout the past millennium's there have been various Global Coolings and Global Warmings. Plus as far as NASA is concerned we're heading for a Little Ice Age in the next 500 years according to the Sun Spot Theory.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The top 3 things I would do if I could travel in time:

3. I would go back to the early 80's when Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were nobodies and offer them each half of my life savings to help them start their businesses, on the condition that I own 50% of their companies. Who knows, maybe I could even introduce them as friends and make them work together? Then I would live out the rest of my days normally, but with the knowledge I have now, I would track down the budding CEOs of Google, eBay, Amazon, Facebook, YouTube, Yahoo, MySpace, etc. and make the same propositions to them as they emerged. I would own the interwebz and therefore I'd own GBAtemp
ninja.gif

2. I would load a gun, get into a time machine and travel just a few minutes into the past. There I would shoot my past self while my past self was loading the gun, right before my past self steps into the time machine, thus preventing myself from getting into the time machine to shoot my past self. Does that mean my present self survives, or dies?
wacko.gif

1. Or I could just be a Time Cop like Jean-Claude Van Damme and do the splits in the middle of a fight for no reason at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM