I had a great idea, but I forgott it
rolleyes.gif

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
I made a great game years ago in my programming class at uni, using a direct x wrapper and c++ programming.

It was called Fruit Fighter Alpha, where you play the roll of a banana on a kitchen table, that it being bombarded with unhealthy foods, like choc digestives and crisps, and you have to fire your potassium goodness at them. Was a basic schmup with a kicking track! If I find it somewhere again, i'll get some grabs up.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A better sword fightan gaem.

"GBAtemp vs DCemu vs Qj: Piracy Wars"

shaun lops off Mysticale's head with a cleaver. Wraggster cautiously edges towards the door... little does he know that Costello is hovering above...

Venko

Trophies
XP
Country
A Console role-playing game. Think something along the lines of ATB but with some enhancements. Preferably for a hand-held console although with the right backing I suppose a regular console game could be possible too.

I have specific ideas for what I would like to do but, of course, I won't be sharing them. After all, there's always the chance that I'll be able to develop one - even if only as a homebrew project.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
my dream project is the dream project!
you know.. "The dream project"... Chrono Trigger.
If I were to make a game, with anyone on my team (as in the original creators of ct), I'd do a new version of chrono trigger. With updated PIXEL-graphic (High definition sprites) same graphics over all but make it all in a higher def. and not cut back at anything as they did due to deadlines and time pressure. Let em make all those stories and plots go on and on as they first had in mind....

either that, or I'll make my own rpg, just like chrono trigger in style
smile.gif

Sperion

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Issac said:
If I were to make a game, with anyone on my team (as in the original creators of ct), I'd do a new version of chrono trigger. With updated PIXEL-graphic (High definition sprites) same graphics over all but make it all in a higher def. and not cut back at anything as they did due to deadlines and time pressure. Let em make all those stories and plots go on and on as they first had in mind....

smile.gif

New version or a remake like this?
tongue.gif

dweirdo

Trophies
XP
Country
drums using mote and nun-chuck definitely.
or good multy-player fps game.
assassins creed style and gta style would be nice 2.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Sperion said:
Issac said:

smile.gif

New version or a remake like this?
tongue.gif

No not like that. Or.. kind of like that... A new version remake
wink.gif

It should be just as it is now with the graphic design, only more detailed 2d top down... chrono trigger... with smaller pixels...
AND add all those things that were left out in the final release of the game. That's why some parts were so cut off... don't remember if it was in the future, or if it was the prehistoric ages... but it was something that was cut off and rushed... Update the sound: Instead of the midi-ish sounds: Orchestrated versions of all the tunes. and NO 3D cutscenes at all!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • MightyJAK @ MightyJAK:
    it can't be plugged into a USB reader (it's made from a regular SD card to USB adapter, but with the USB end modded to a Dreamcast serial plug)
    Gift
  • MightyJAK @ MightyJAK:
    It was working fine before I installed the GDEMU, but now the Dreamcast doesn't recognize it when I boot up Dreamshell.
    Gift
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ahhh I gotcha. yeah haven't looked at it that much so I'm not super familiar with the hardware
    Gift
  • MightyJAK @ MightyJAK:
    Can't find any threads about this particular issue on GBAtemp or the wider intarwebz. Saw one video on YouTube that seemed relevant, but it was some dude with the same issue, no solutions offered in the comments. :/
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    my teacher was showing me something and i noticed they had gbatemp open in another window
    Gift
  • SpazzyShinobi @ SpazzyShinobi:
    when worlds collide
    +1
    Gift
  • MightyJAK @ MightyJAK:
    Your teacher is ONE OF US... ONE OF US...
    +2
    Gift
    they could be in this very chat, they could be any one of us
    Gift
  • MightyJAK @ MightyJAK:
    InB4 "Julie, get back to work on your homework, that assignment is due tomorrow."
    +1
    Gift
    god damn no one ever wants to talk to me but the MOMENT i start studying everyone got shit to say to me
    Gift
  • Gift
    (not you guys tho, you guys are cool :)
    Gift
    fuck how do i use emoticons within parenthesis
    Gift
    i left out the closing bracket but that just looks incomplete
    Gift
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    https://gbatemp.net/chat/message/110146/view
    Imagine if that teacher was, I dunno, pingpong or DinohScene or some other mod or admin...that'd be something, huh.
    +1
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The teacher just wanted to know what kind of perverted debauchery Julie was watching on the school computer instead of studying.
    +2
    Gift
    what? no, i totalllyyyyy do all my schoolwork
    Gift
    aw, who am i kidding, if i did my work i wouldnt be talking to you guys right now
    +1
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Freezer6 @ Freezer6:
    That's right @Julie_Pilgrim
    +2
    Gift
    are there people out there actually insane enough to pay $20/month for photoshop
    Gift
  • Chaosta @ Chaosta:
    considering theres people out there who pay to watch anime. yeah.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    If your job involves Photoshop, $20 is not much.
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    YEET
    Gift
    Veho @ Veho: YEET