Gaming If you could choose any game to port/remake/continue on the 3DS...

nikkuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hows about an actual Phantasy Star RPG instead of a crappy monotonous dungeon crawler? Seriously, I don't know why they decided to shift the series in that direction, or why they haven't ever went back (except for a couple underwhelming remakes on the PS2).

Also, I think the original Grandia could do for an overhaul and remake. It was such an amazing game, and super loved in Japan, but a poorly voiced PS port being quietly released in the US kinda made it a bit obscure until part 2 gave it more attention.

Every Dragon Quest game has been shown love and re-release except for VII. Granted, a lot of people complained about it, but I heard that it was amazing once you get past the slow first hour or so. This game has never been re-released, and I for one really want to play it.

jrk190

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ultimate game would be a 3D Pokemon game which began in the Kanto region. After beating those elite four, oak could allow you to raise the other two starters (as to complete the Pokedex without needing friends *FOREVER_ALONE.jpg*). After doing so, you could travel to the Johto region, doing the same. After doing this, you could go to Hoenn, Sinnoh, then Unova. It wouldn't have to have a color, it could just be Pokemon (Since all of the games together... You know...). Oh, and DLC (Free, but could be payable in this case) Would allow you to go to NEW regions and explore them to get new pokemon instead of buying a completely new game! Also, they could make a counterpart for the Wii That you could visit, or even battle through different systems via wifi. That would make me have a Poke-or-ga-spasm.

Reactions: 1 person

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I WISH that they would port Banjo Kazooie over.

Alas, it will never happen.

I second this. I'd also like to see Majora, which has a more realistic chance of happening.

And how about FF Tactics? That would look nice in 3D.

A 3D Classics of the Oracle Zeldas would also be nice.

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Freaking Snow Board Kids.

God I wist Atlus would revive this franchise. (I don't consider that travesty on DS as even an attempt)

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ultimate game would be a 3D Pokemon game which began in the Kanto region. After beating those elite four, oak could allow you to raise the other two starters (as to complete the Pokedex without needing friends *FOREVER_ALONE.jpg*). After doing so, you could travel to the Johto region, doing the same. After doing this, you could go to Hoenn, Sinnoh, then Unova. It wouldn't have to have a color, it could just be Pokemon (Since all of the games together... You know...).
Are you kidding? There's no infinite source of cash if they do this. One game only sells once or twice to each person, instead of 5 generations of games selling to 1 person 5 times. Pokémon is a moneymaker, that's all it is. That's why they can get away with Black & White 2, since it's Pokémon it will sell.
I'm not hating on the series, I love the series to be quite honest but this is the truth.

Reactions: 1 person

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meta Arms: Glitch in the System.
Seriously, a sequel should have been made YEARS ago.
Then again, Vita is way more suited for this.
One can dream though....

dmaloof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Metal Gear Solid 3 was ported from PS2, I would love to play Final Fantasy 7 with enhanced graphics, gameplay and 3D.

...and I'm surprised no one has mentioned Zelda: Majora's Mask. Maybe because that seems like a real possibility. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end