Okay here is mine
Number of relationships 3
Ones who got away 2
Number of jobs 7
Bones broken 1
Times stopped by cops 4
Pets had 4
Countries visited 7
Video games completed (I legit have no clue, a lot)
Horses ridden 2
Meals eaten 30,000+

Reactions: BigOnYa

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the-internet-baboon.gif

Post automatically merged:

YOU LIAR!

NOW SEND NUDES!

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay here is mine
Number of serious relationships 3
Ones who got away ME
Number of jobs 10+
Bones broken 0 but chipped a knee bone in high school football
Times stopped by cops 6 , arrested once.
Pets had 5 (not counting fish, or reptiles)
Countries visited 2 (Canada & JuanBananaVille)
Video games completed 2 series I think of (GTAs & Fallouts)
Horses ridden 1 & 1 Donkey (but that's not counting ex wifes)
Meals eaten while on the toilet 1 so far

Last edited by BigOnYa,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay here is mine
Number of serious relationships 3
Ones who got away ME
Number of jobs 10+
Bones broken 0 but chipped a knee bone in high school football
Times stopped by cops 6 , arrested once.
Pets had 5 (not counting fish, or reptiles)
Countries visited 2 (Canada & JuanBananaVille)
Video games completed 2 series I think of (GTAs & Fallouts)
Horses ridden 1 & 1 Donkey (but that's not counting ex wifes)
Meals eaten while on the toilet 1 so far
You do realize that Kyle is a predator, right?
He's desperate to get a new partner, this is the last resort to find a matching human. His latest threads includes the following, if not all at once:
"How"
"to get"
"a"
"Girlfriend"

Do not fall for his scam.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
What if I didn't click, what if I highlighted the link with the tab key and opened it with the space bar?

Still dead? Awww nerts.

Number of relationships: 5.
Ones who got away: 2
Number of jobs: :creep: Oh, you mean work. 7.
Bones broken: 0
Times arrested: 0
Pets had: 0
Countries visited: 8.
Video games completed: 0
Horses ridden: 1
Meals eaten: ∞

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Number of relationships 0
Ones who got away -3
Number of jobs -69
Bones broken 207 (i broke one of them twice)
Times arrested 2
Pets had 3 (one more otw)
Countries visited 2 (including mine :()
Video games completed ...idk
Horses ridden 3 (including 2 in RDR2)
Meals eaten when I'll turn 30 (which will be soon) i should have eaten 54750 meals :)

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa and x65943

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Number of relationships. A weakness I can't afford so call it 0 if you have to have said I love you and meant it, had them meet your friends (and family if you have such things) and do some kind of vulnerability beyond just being naked in the same room and thus apart from your weapons (move as much as I do at night and gun/knife under the pillow is a liability). Played house a few times to see if it was for me but ultimately had more pressing things to be doing (one time even quite literally) so none of those were in danger of going anywhere.
Ones who got away. 0 by dint of above.
Number of jobs... technically been self employed always (even more if a job has to have ended to count as a job). Guess I helped deliver fruit as a kid but as they also allowed me a big box of it to nibble while it was happening. If it is more in the sense of job shop sense then rarely do more than 1 a day or 15 a month.
Bones broken. Knowingly 0. Fractures, 1 definitely, undiagnosed/untreated... if healed show up under xray then my skeleton will probably look like a zebra.
Times stopped by cops. 0 myself, was passenger in the car for 1 where they wanted to dip the tank.
Pets had. With names... probably about 30. Without names (only a select few spiders have ever gained one, the farmyard cats don't get names, and rarely name things to eat) then thousands, more if you count sea monkeys.
Countries visited. I tend to go back to places and count the UK as one country, and also debatable in that I have been to the Canary islands but never been to Spain proper as it were (very little on the US east coast but plenty on the west and south if we are splitting the US up), and if we count technically dipped in or travelled through then yeah. 10 unquestionably, probably rising to 15 if you include brief things to see a thing or stop a little more than a petrol station. Surprisingly low number actually compared to most of my friends which are more like 50 (benefits of living in Europe and being able to take cheap flights to cheaper hotels).
Video games completed. Completed is a questionable subject. Seen the credits as it were then remarkably fewer than played to the point of enough mastery for my tastes and experienced enough of the story (if any) then also lots. In the last 5 years then actually very few.
Horses ridden. 30 maybe. Used to go a lot as a kid in various farms so would have ridden what they had available for it on the day, and was good enough to handle the bigger and less compliant ones if they wanted to save the gentler ones for younger/newer to riding. It was over years so ones would have been cycled out (the horses effectively being rented out meant some people got cheaper stabling).
Meals eaten. 3 per day is going to be too many and rarely done more than that (not one for supper, even if afters might be some time later). By and large have done 2 per day for over half my life at this point, quite regularly 1 if I am doing something more interesting and occasionally 0 (especially if snack =/= meal as some food types are inclined to tell me).

Reactions: BigOnYa and x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Number of relationships. A weakness I can't afford so call it 0 if you have to have said I love you and meant it, had them meet your friends (and family if you have such things) and do some kind of vulnerability beyond just being naked in the same room and thus apart from your weapons (move as much as I do at night and gun/knife under the pillow is a liability). Played house a few times to see if it was for me but ultimately had more pressing things to be doing (one time even quite literally) so none of those were in danger of going anywhere.
Ones who got away. 0 by dint of above.
Number of jobs... technically been self employed always (even more if a job has to have ended to count as a job). Guess I helped deliver fruit as a kid but as they also allowed me a big box of it to nibble while it was happening. If it is more in the sense of job shop sense then rarely do more than 1 a day or 15 a month.
Bones broken. Knowingly 0. Fractures, 1 definitely, undiagnosed/untreated... if healed show up under xray then my skeleton will probably look like a zebra.
Times stopped by cops. 0 myself, was passenger in the car for 1 where they wanted to dip the tank.
Pets had. With names... probably about 30. Without names (only a select few spiders have ever gained one, the farmyard cats don't get names, and rarely name things to eat) then thousands, more if you count sea monkeys.
Countries visited. I tend to go back to places and count the UK as one country, and also debatable in that I have been to the Canary islands but never been to Spain proper as it were (very little on the US east coast but plenty on the west and south if we are splitting the US up), and if we count technically dipped in or travelled through then yeah. 10 unquestionably, probably rising to 15 if you include brief things to see a thing or stop a little more than a petrol station. Surprisingly low number actually compared to most of my friends which are more like 50 (benefits of living in Europe and being able to take cheap flights to cheaper hotels).
Video games completed. Completed is a questionable subject. Seen the credits as it were then remarkably fewer than played to the point of enough mastery for my tastes and experienced enough of the story (if any) then also lots. In the last 5 years then actually very few.
Horses ridden. 30 maybe. Used to go a lot as a kid in various farms so would have ridden what they had available for it on the day, and was good enough to handle the bigger and less compliant ones if they wanted to save the gentler ones for younger/newer to riding. It was over years so ones would have been cycled out (the horses effectively being rented out meant some people got cheaper stabling).
Meals eaten. 3 per day is going to be too many and rarely done more than that (not one for supper, even if afters might be some time later). By and large have done 2 per day for over half my life at this point, quite regularly 1 if I am doing something more interesting and occasionally 0 (especially if snack =/= meal as some food types are inclined to tell me).
"only a select few spiders have ever gained one"

Did you have tarantulas or are we talking pet house spiders?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"only a select few spiders have ever gained one"

Did you have tarantulas or are we talking pet house spiders?
Pet house spiders. Would have tarantulas but owing to the various people I lived with over the years being almost panic attack level arachnophobia (pretty sure also developing a spider sense) it would have devolved into a locked room murder mystery every week.

For example. Had one that lived under my bath at university. One day I was sitting (bath was too short to lie down) not looking forward to the day. Silverfish scuttled along the floor and out runs the spider to grab it before dragging it back to its lair. It became George the spider that day and whatever else happened it was a good day.

A few others have earned a name through their deeds over the years, and my sister named one that lived by the back door when we were very young.

Others I just allow to live in the house, workshop or something and occasionally feed a fly I stun and catch for them (which in summer is usually a lot as I live next to a livestock farm).

Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol