Homebrew if you buy a new 3ds how do you tranfer a9lh to it

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bad news bub. You gotta a9lh the new 3ds all over again. Your old OTP (OR anyone's OTP ) is consolev specific. Like a serial number.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Bad news bub. You gotta a9lh the new 3ds all over again. Your old OTP (OR anyone's OTP ) is consolev specific. Like a serial number.
would it be a good idea to buy field runners if i wanted to upgrade to the new 3ds incase it has 11.0 and i don't have a new 3ds i just want to know this if i want to upgrade

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
would it be a good idea to buy field runners if i wanted to upgrade to the new 3ds incase it has 11.0 and i don't have a new 3ds i just want to know this if i want to upgrade
Don't trust me on this, but I think a 11.0 3DS out of the box is highly unlikely unless it's one of the new models from this year. You can definitely buy Fieldrunners and download it just in case, you'll be safer then.

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
well im only thinking about getting a new one not sure yet idk if its worth the money
In my opinion, I really like the New 3DS. I had a 3DS XL then I upgraded to the regular New 3DS due to my small hands. It proved more comfortable and the screens are slightly larger than regular 3DS but not as big as XL, it's a tiny step up without making the thing huge.

As for the experience, it really depends what you're gonna play and do with it. Wanna play Xenoblade on the go? Worth it. Miiverse while playing Smash Bros? Worth it again. C-stick takes a bit to get used to, but once you do it's natural. Works great in Monster Hunter, Nano Assault and Majora's Mask for example. Cons? Well, no AC adapter I guess. But you have one, right?

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
In my opinion, I really like the New 3DS. I had a 3DS XL then I upgraded to the regular New 3DS due to my small hands. It proved more comfortable and the screens are slightly larger than regular 3DS but not as big as XL, it's a tiny step up without making the thing huge.

As for the experience, it really depends what you're gonna play and do with it. Wanna play Xenoblade on the go? Worth it. Miiverse while playing Smash Bros? Worth it again. C-stick takes a bit to get used to, but once you do it's natural. Works great in Monster Hunter, Nano Assault and Majora's Mask for example. Cons? Well, no AC adapter I guess. But you have one, right?
well the thing im considering buying one in the future not right now which is why im questioning firmware

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt the console is going to change any hardware wise in the near future and you'll always be able to buy "shelved" ones at pretty much any store that will still have 10.5-10.7. Unless like, @Ridge said with specific consoles released this year like the Super Famicom Edition. The box will tell you roughly what firmware as the copyright date for older models will still say 2015* which guarantees a firmware lower then anything released this year. That and you can always google to serial code printed on the right side of the box as well before purchase. Mine for instance was purchased in March, QW1142 (Red) comes with firmware 10.7.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr