If you are short, it's because your parents didn't love you.

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
The dark endless abyss of empty eternal oblivion.
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
It's true.

I just found out that Clifford the Big Red Dog is only big because he was loved so much.

okcgfuv2wcveqfayqqzf.jpg

So obviously if you are a fat obese lardball, I guess you were loved a lot.

And so... if you are short or small, that shows your parents didn't love you enough.

I'm only 5'6" and weigh 127 soaking wet...

...soaking wet with my own tears because I just found out that my parents didn't love me :cry:

You fat obese bastards are so lucky....

I am so going to give my parents a piece of my mind and tell them it's all their fault that I can't reach the top shelf!!!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

His parents must have been giving him lots of lovin for him to get this tall
55d732fa9dd7cc1a008b4f5c
Extreme height comes with its own set of problems, joint troubles, arthritis, heart problems and generally shorter lifespan. Freddie was right when he said, "too much love will kill you".

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
Hah, remember Skee-Lo?
"I wish I was a little bit taller"

Poor guy. He's short because his parents didn't love him enough. And because he's short, he can't get a girl to love him, so he will never be taller. It's a vicious circle!
Well, I mean, getting a girl to love you will only make part of you grow taller after a certain age.. but still.

... Wait... what am I thinking asking people on this forum if they remember Skee-Lo?
That was from 1995, probably back when your parents were playing Pogs while watching Forrest Gump.

Whatever. Just listen to Weird Al and pretend you were there.

You can ask your parents what the 90s were like.
And if you are a fat obese lucky bastard, they might love you enough to tell you.

If you're short and skinny, just forget it.
Instead you can go seek the love and acceptance that you never received as a child, from weird strangers on some random internet forum. Or the white van that drives around your neighborhood.... They give out free candy, and that will make you fat too.... But is it because of the calories or the love?

I feel like I'm stuffing too many things into one post.

Well, just stop by my white van and I'll stuff something into you....
Free Candy!!
Just don't tell your parents, or they won't love you anymore.
And if you're short, they didn't love you to begin with, so there's no point in telling.

I'm reminded of my old post: https://gbatemp.net/threads/kidnap-a-user.539939/post-8669744

If you're all wondering what the hell is wrong with me, it all goes back to the subject of this thread: My parents didn't love me enough :cry:
Otherwise they would have bought me a nicer van, the cheap bastards!

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Mr_Reaper,

Mr_Reaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tinyvast.com
XP
Country
United States
I meant more the "damn whippersnappers get off my lawn" tirade.
Well, I mean, if I wanted the kids to stay off my lawn, I wouldn't have the big "Free Candy" sign, ya know?

For you, I bet it's like, "Stay off my lawn! I'm running out of room to bury you all!"

Or, "Darn kids, get off my lawn! You'll disturb the freshly-dug graves!"

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
A massive dong you say?? Well if you have one of them then you are certainly getting a lot of love from me. So much so that you will definitely be getting bigger lol.

damn it Amanda im trying to make a big point here. not by you making my point big.

GOD DAMN IT WOMAN!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?