Hacking If waiting for SX OS 3ds-flashcard.com ...

WhyKlef

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would recommend going back to the website and log-in to check your order. If still not processed, go to the actual SX OS sales page, they have directions to follow to accelerate the process, it would seem that they had some e-mail issues.

I just got up, went there and within 5mins I received my code. Mind you my payment was also processed but as my understanding goes, going there pretty much accelerate the step-by-step process.

Cheers, happy gaming to all!

aionrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend going back to the website and log-in to check your order. If still not processed, go to the actual SX OS sales page, they have directions to follow to accelerate the process, it would seem that they had some e-mail issues.

I just got up, went there and within 5mins I received my code. Mind you my payment was also processed but as my understanding goes, going there pretty much accelerate the step-by-step process.

Cheers, happy gaming to all!
Payment needs fo be processed and order on shipping!
Enter the discord for support here if your email didn't come in: discord.gg/4hgvJY8

Reactions: AydenTheKilla

Kripas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered the SX Dongle June 26 and got email . Patience it will come

Hi,

Your order with the reference XXXXXXXX -Order in Preparation
Your order with the reference XXXXXXXX is currently in preparation state. This is meaning your card is in the hand of Shipping Company and awaits to be shipped out within 12 hours in the working days. Usually, you will receive another Shipping Email after the longest 24 hours or less in the mailbox again.

Notice: If you place this order with paid shipments like USPS, LA POSTE, GLS or Express DHL, the flashcard can be delivered within short time. If not, you may need to wait for around 3 to 5 weeks to get it.

Thanks for your order in our site, if you have any other questions on the Card or Shipment, just ask us by sending e-mail to this account.

And here is our customer center discord.gg/4hgvJY8 in Discord , if you would like to join in, just copy and paste it to your browser, thanks.

Have a nice day!

You can review your order and download your invoice from the "Order History" section of your customer account by clicking "My Account on our shop.

3DS-FLASHCARD

Reactions: Mark2333

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu