What would you do ?

Reactions: Tizm

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keep the Canadians out, make America great again!!

I really really do hope trump doesn't win.
In my opinion, Hillary isn't much better.

EDIT: Correction: in my opinion, Hillary isn't better. They both suck equally.

EDIT 2: Obviously by "they" I mean Hillary and Trump.

(I'm going over this meaningless post meticulously for some reason....)

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was watching this show on Netflix, called Border Control: Canada or some shit, and it makes Canada look like more of a police state than the US! That's saying something. I can't wait until the entire world is just a giant prison colony and all the rich and powerful have colonized the moon and are literally looking down on the rest of us.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was watching this show on Netflix, called Border Control: Canada or some shit, and it makes Canada look like more of a police state than the US!

Have a go on the Australian equivalent one day, that gets pretty nuts there.

That said the US kind of used to be the same (ever tried travelling into California in the late 90's?) but since they decided terrorism was the thing to go up against they let a lot of that slide, which probably did more damage come to think of it (pests that had been kept out got in then).

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have a go on the Australian equivalent one day, that gets pretty nuts there.

That said the US kind of used to be the same (ever tried travelling into California in the late 90's?) but since they decided terrorism was the thing to go up against they let a lot of that slide, which probably did more damage come to think of it (pests that had been kept out got in then).
You mean aiport security was worse in the 90s than it is now? That's insane. I never flew, and never will, won't probably won't ever leave the country either, I just don't like having my privacy invaded in such a manner (not that it's not being done at this moment anyway).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

rekt it ralf

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh no the security theatre as it is termed (looks like security unless you have had 5 minutes of either security or tactical training, despite doing nothing in general, inconveniencing people to the point of them not bothering to come (as much) and costing billions) has blossomed in response to nothing in particular or reactionary fashion (some bellend puts a bomb in shoes and all of a sudden the shoes come off, despite there being many other alternatives...) and been a fine pork barrel for machine makers for years now.
It was more that they actually cared properly back when and would ask more sensible questions and have a more considered approach than "I am ze law, mainly because I made it through the joke of the TSA training program".

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs