Gaming if the switch gets hacked do you think it will be able to run android

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i mean flashing is nand with android
i know, but this is all a "magic ball thing" the device is not out yet and people already talking about guessing
i wrote that comment to break the "let's all guess and speculate" and give something that i am sure about

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think a more appropriate question would be "can it run Nvidia Shield OS". But still, not sure why you would want this. Just get a Moga or other controller for your typical Android device....

Ace212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, why not, but you would not have drivers to run everything, and besides, why would you want to turn your Nintendo into yet another generic tablet?

Not to mention none of your games would work on the switch if you had it running android. (Without some heavy modification and understanding on how games load, of course.

Long story short, I hoghly doubt it will ever happen. I see no point in it, others probably dont see a point in it, and i doubt Nintendo sees a point in it. Interesting idea however.

nmkd

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think a more appropriate question would be "can it run Nvidia Shield OS". But still, not sure why you would want this. Just get a Moga or other controller for your typical Android device....
Nvidia Shield runs pure Android.

There is no "Nvidia Shield OS".

//Sent from my glorious OnePlus X

D

Deleted User

lmao. We don't even have 100% gamecube or wii forget about a console that isn't even out yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]