Hacking If someone would be willing to help me with Amiibo powersaves NTAG215 plz I would appreciate it

Jdbaker82

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am about to throw my head at the wall if someone could actually text me and you really know what you are doing with these Amiibo NTAG215 tags with powersaves I would greatly appreciate it. I have followed every guide I could find to the T much of them getting hung up because 3dsi appears to be down.... But bascially the tag that came with my powersaves worked pefect to load a BIN file for 20 hearts wolf.... No problem... But I cannot for the life of me to get just the NTAG 215s to be either writen to properly or not being recognized as Amiibos when I try to scan them on the switch....

my cell is 443 802 4532 if someone can plz help before I break my laptop I would appreciate :O

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP got it fixed by the way. Turns out he was using a 3rd party battery pack that didn't have NFC. He had to put the stock battery pack back in to get NFC

Last edited by Kafluke,

gkgreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @JonathanMonkey and @Kafluke, I see that you helped the OP yesterday, and I'm having the same trouble. I can read amiibo and load the power tag with the bin files, but I can't load the ntag215s with the bin files.

I tried following these instructions, but the dropbox link is broken.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/updated...-to-download-and-use-amiibo-bin-files.439220/

Are there other instructions someplace else? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I am using this powersaves device (black version):
51Yn2gCe5zL.jpg

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @JonathanMonkey and @Kafluke, I see that you helped the OP yesterday, and I'm having the same trouble. I can read amiibo and load the power tag with the bin files, but I can't load the ntag215s with the bin files.
If the solution for the OP was to use the proper battery pack, they were writing their ntag215 on a phone, not with the PowerSaves itself (regardless of what the post actually says.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more