If someone would be willing to help me with Amiibo powersaves NTAG215 plz I would appreciate it

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Jdbaker82, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Jdbaker82
    OP

Jdbaker82 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2017
    United States
    I am about to throw my head at the wall if someone could actually text me and you really know what you are doing with these Amiibo NTAG215 tags with powersaves I would greatly appreciate it. I have followed every guide I could find to the T much of them getting hung up because 3dsi appears to be down.... But bascially the tag that came with my powersaves worked pefect to load a BIN file for 20 hearts wolf.... No problem... But I cannot for the life of me to get just the NTAG 215s to be either writen to properly or not being recognized as Amiibos when I try to scan them on the switch....

my cell is 443 802 4532 if someone can plz help before I break my laptop I would appreciate :O

2. Heatran5400

Heatran5400 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2013
    United States
    yo. Take your phone number down, and pm it instead unless you want trolls and unsolicited msgs.

3. Jdbaker82
    OP

Jdbaker82 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2017
    United States
    Aint nobody got time for that :O

4. JohnathanMonkey

JohnathanMonkey GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 26, 2013
    United States
  5. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    OP got it fixed by the way. Turns out he was using a 3rd party battery pack that didn't have NFC. He had to put the stock battery pack back in to get NFC

Last edited by Kafluke, Mar 17, 2017
  6. gkgreek

gkgreek Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2017
    United States
    Hello @JonathanMonkey and @Kafluke, I see that you helped the OP yesterday, and I'm having the same trouble. I can read amiibo and load the power tag with the bin files, but I can't load the ntag215s with the bin files.

I tried following these instructions, but the dropbox link is broken.
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/updated...-to-download-and-use-amiibo-bin-files.439220/

Are there other instructions someplace else? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I am using this powersaves device (black version):
    [​IMG]

7. nexusmtz

nexusmtz GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 17, 2016
    United States
    If the solution for the OP was to use the proper battery pack, they were writing their ntag215 on a phone, not with the PowerSaves itself (regardless of what the post actually says.)