Gaming If Rare Replay came to the Switch would you get it?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So lets just say Microsoft/Rare and Nintendo team up to bring Rare Replay to the Nintendo Switch! What games would be on there?

So we know they gotta throw in
Donkey Kong Country And DK64

Would they add Xbox games?

Uh, Rare/MS doesn't own DK64 or DKC, they were on the Wii U. The other games, yeah.

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Such a useless thread... why would microsoft release a game they own on the switch? makes no sence, why make it work on the competition when they havent even released it on PC where most of there "exclusives" end up?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

flowlapache

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I would hope rare sold to nintendo, and make it great again! lol
seriously, the compilation rare replay is a very good thing, what a shame it's only on xbox one and not on pc...
for the switch, conker's bad fur day (remake from xbox version) of course! and diddy kong racing! blast corps; jet force gemini; and a banjo at least...;)

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I would hope rare sold to nintendo, and make it great again! lol
seriously, the compilation rare replay is a very good thing, what a shame it's only on xbox one and not on pc...
for the switch, conker's bad fur day (remake from xbox version) of course! and diddy kong racing! blast corps; jet force gemini; and a banjo at least...;)
Why would they make it great again when they even didn't do much with rare at the end anymore and most rare games at the end were a bust anyway and hence why they sold it to Microsoft.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Same here, Rare's games became hot garbage after the buyout, and they ruined CBFD on the Xbox.
Viva pinata was good and so was grabbed by the ghoulies, kameo wasn't a bad game. The new killer instinct is quite good plus sea of thieves looks amazing. How is that hot garbage ? The reason Conker was the way it is because games were in a bad spotlight back in that day when Microsoft remade it

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Viva pinata was good and so was grabbed by the ghoulies, kameo wasn't a bad game. The new killer instinct is quite good plus sea of thieves looks amazing. How is that hot garbage ?

That second title has a rather unfortunate double entendre. I'm mostly speaking of the "remastered" version of CBFD.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That second title has a rather unfortunate double entendre. I'm mostly speaking of the "remastered" version of CBFD.
Yeah wich was the way it was because back in that day video games were in a more bad spotlight then they are now and most games that would be a bit controversial would get banned in most countries. People were over PC back then like they are now at the moment

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diddy Kong Racing should be thrown in too. The Donkey Kong Country trilogy on SNES, and obvious ones like Banjo Kazooie and the stuff on the Xbox version.

Why are people thinking DKC isn't owned by Nintendo? It is. IDK why people perpetuate that myth that MS owns them.

DKC trilogy is on the Wii U, DK Tropical Freeze is too, so is DK64. Microsoft never has and never will own the IP rights to the Donkey Kong Country series.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...t_they_owned_donkey_kong_after_acquiring_rare

Last edited by the_randomizer,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people thinking DKC isn't owned by Nintendo? It is. IDK why people perpetuate that myth that MS owns them.

DKC trilogy is on the Wii U, DK Tropical Freeze is too, so is DK64. Microsoft never has and never will own the IP rights to the Donkey Kong Country series.

Okay, but I'd still like them in a compilation package. This is the second time this week you quoted a post of mine and made some comments that annoyed me. I should just steer clear of threads you participate in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1