Hacking if i update the sysnand whit arm9lh i cant downgrade to 9.2?

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what a friend says, you don't even need emunand for A9LH. You can backup your sysnand and just install cia via CFW on sysnand. But no you cannot downgrade the FW to 9.2 from 11.0 without hardmod as far as I've seen. No reason to if you have A9LH tho.

ChiinoKaponii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From what a friend says, you don't even need emunand for A9LH. You can backup your sysnand and just install cia via CFW on sysnand. But no you cannot downgrade the FW to 9.2 from 11.0 without hardmod as far as I've seen. No reason to if you have A9LH tho.
i cant :o , i cant make restoring the 9.2 back up

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You should be able to downgrade using Luma3DS allows downgrade on 11
But you shouldn't need to make an emuNAND as A9LH allows sysNAND CFW with FIRM0/1 protection built in. So you can update your sysNAND well running Luma3DS without hassle and should be able to downgrade back to 9.2 for whatever reason.

D

Deleted User

I heard that you can have both Luma sysnand with a9lh on last (11.0) and other emunand side by side (like gateway) and some ppl said to have done it...

Ev1lbl0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
PlaiSysUpdater is a fork of SafeSysUpdater which is a fork of SysUpdater. It's the same program but safer.

You can't brick in A9LH. Downgrading doesn't mess with A9LH, so even if you fuck up Sys/EmuNAND, you can still restore from Decrypt9/Hourglass9.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots