if i hack my ps4 can i go online?

kaitlin459

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a friend of mine told me i can hack my ps4 pro since its on firmware 9.0. my question to you is this: i play star trek online on the PS4 if i hack my PS4 pro can i still play that game online or will i get banned google didnt give me much info

Vahe61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
As long as I know no. Online will not work. besides the ban sony server will always ask you to update and updated software version is always higher version of jailbrakable software version.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@jellybeangreen2 but star trek online doesnt require psplus or anything ps4 aside from an internet connection as its its own online thing

Your console will still need to connect to PSN.
Which requires an update.

SizzLe718

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the firmware now is 9.03 and they have a jailbreak for that one now so can someone answer it’s still possible to jailbreak it and play online in between? or will they ban you? or what would happen ..not that it really matters I have my PS5 with external HD, but wanted to try it on my PS4 Pro

Last edited by SizzLe718,

SizzLe718

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let’s just say there is a jailbreak that matched the current PSN firmware and they haven’t updated it yet, would you be able to play online and not get banned or what ? And when you wana go back
to jailbreak mode sign back out of PSN ..?

SizzLe718

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if there is an jailbreak for any version, sony will push an update for psn making it useless
Would that be feasible? or not? Because even tho I have my PS5 I just don’t wana disable it from ever using the PS4 pro from going online again in case I ever wanted to utilize it

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So you’d never be able to access PSN ever again even if they haven’t updated Firmware and jailbreak matched current one out?
Online does work just no psn or sony servers.

Update 9.03 and go online and lose jailbreak.

PS4 hack has never been current and spoofs dont get you on psn.

Nobody wants ps3 xbox 360 repeat.

Solution:

1 ps4 online 9.03
1 ps4 jailbreak

SizzLe718

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Online does work just no psn or sony servers.

Update 9.03 and go online and lose jailbreak.

PS4 hack has never been current and spoofs dont get you on psn.

Nobody wants ps3 xbox 360 repeat.

Solution:

1 ps4 online 9.03
1 ps4 jailbreak
Dude I just saw a YoiTube video the guy has a Jailbreak for 9.03 which is the latest firmware and has link to use it ..so I just wanted to know if it was the latest jailbreak firmware and Sony hasn’t updated it yet would you still be able to access online in between using the Jailbreak like if you were signed out PSN while using jailbreak then signing back online to PSN with name For multiplayer..or would it not even sign in? Or would it sign in but you would get banned? Just curious about the diff scenarios

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Dude I just saw a YoiTube video the guy has a Jailbreak for 9.03 which is the latest firmware and has link to use it ..so I just wanted to know if it was the latest jailbreak firmware and Sony hasn’t updated it yet would you still be able to access online in between using the Jailbreak like if you were signed out PSN while using jailbreak then signing back online to PSN with name For multiplayer..or would it not even sign in? Or would it sign in but you would get banned? Just curious about the diff scenarios

FAKE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night