Gaming If I get banned from Xbox Live...

blueskies

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I get banned, will I still be able to use Netflix's streaming service? It's probably the only thing I would miss if I couldn't get on Live, but I don't know if those with Silver memberships can use it (...if you get banned, you do just go to Silver right? Or are you banned from that too??)

Thanks, sorry for the whole thread about one little question.

blueskies

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, no game updates, no free videos, no netflix? Shit I hope I don't get banned.
smile.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jaxxster said:
and if you were like me n downloaded xbox live titles then ur console died n u had to get a new one then get banned...You cant play them anymore.

I got banned and ran out and got an Arcade. All the old games on my HDD I downloaded still work
smile.gif

blueskies

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
Tip: Don't go doing something that's gonna get you banned.
Uh, why would I do that? It's not like I love free games or anything....
unsure.gif

My box has been flashed for months, and I play online quite a bit. I just started using Netflix today, and watching movies on the xbox is just too cool to lose. Maybe I'll buy a game or two to balance my karma out a little bit.
smile.gif

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States

nin10do

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
blueskies said:
If I get banned, will I still be able to use Netflix's streaming service? It's probably the only thing I would miss.

oh no. if you get banned, you'll be forced to download movie torrents for free, sounds terrible
tongue.gif

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
TyrianCubed said:
is it possible to get banned if you go to the marketplace and buy XBLA games with a flashed 360, without ever playing online games?
I'm sorry, but this question is ridiculous!! You can get banned in general for signing in to live with a flashed drive. That's it.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
triassic911 said:
TyrianCubed said:
is it possible to get banned if you go to the marketplace and buy XBLA games with a flashed 360, without ever playing online games?
I'm sorry, but this question is ridiculous!! You can get banned in general for signing in to live with a flashed drive. That's it.

Sounds like a very valid question to me.

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:
TyrianCubed said:

As far as I know, you can only get banned if a non-original game is in the drive. If you have an original in there then there is no chance of being banned. I've read that on these boards and elsewhere.. but I'm not sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr