Hacking If I buy this what else do I have to buy?

idealrainbow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I was to buy a CycloDS evo what else would I have to buy? Also, I don't have an SD card slot in my computer so do I need that? I'm new to DS flash cards, had one for the GBA, and was really wondering how much money I would have to spend.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
idealrainbow said:
If I was to buy a CycloDS evo what else would I have to buy? Also, I don't have an SD card slot in my computer so do I need that? I'm new to DS flash cards, had one for the GBA, and was really wondering how much money I would have to spend.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks!

The CycloDS probably has one of those SD card readers or something. Can't quite remember the right term...I really doubt you need to buy anything else. Since I don't own a CycloDS, I can't give out a price range.
tongue.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The CyclosDS does come with a card reader so your set there. Everything you need (Not including the NDS and the MicroSD card) comes in the box. Just make sure you get the latest firmware before using.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's all you need:

1. Nintendo DS or DS Lite
2. Flashcard (CycloDS ROCKS!)
3. MicroSD or SDHC (I would recommend at least a 2gb or bigger)
4. MicroSD/SDHC reader (CycloDS comes with a free one that plugs into the USB port on your computer)

That's it, as far as playing DS games and homebrew goes. At some point, you can also get a slot 2 card that will allow you to play Gameboy Advanced games in your DS also.

idealrainbow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks all for the replies! This pretty much solves my problem. All I have to get is the card itself, I already have a 2gb microSD card.

One last Question. Why do you have to have a microSD card along with the flashcard itself?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night