Hacking If I buy a 2DS bundle now, what are the chances it may come with 10.7 or lower

random_human_being_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's really good news; just to be sure though, the item I'm referring to is this bundle with MK7. Is it 110% certain that if I buy it it will be at a firmware not higher than 10.7?

Edit: since it's an Italian page, I'll add that the item description says Release date: 6 may 2016
What I'm worried about is that it might mean it's from a new batch, although I do realize it might be just a mistype.

Last edited by random_human_being_,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
That's really good news; just to be sure though, the item I'm referring to is this bundle with MK7. Is it 110% certain that if I buy it it will be at a firmware not higher than 10.7?

Edit: since it's an Italian page, I'll add that the item description says Release date: 6 may 2016
What I'm worried about is that it might mean it's from a new batch, although I do realize it might be just a mistype.
I bought a MK7 2ds in the US early this year and it was 6.0, the 2ds's launch firmware. I bought a UK 2ds late last year (NSM2 bundle) and it was 8.1. I'd say you're really safe for getting a hackable firmware.

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can expect it to be on a hackable or downgradable firmware. I have a Blue 2DS w/ Mario Kart 7 Bundle and it came on 6.0. (Then I upgraded it to 9.6 before I knew this side of the 3DS even existed!) :rofl2:

DrHerbertWest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought 3 new 2DS consoles a few weeks ago.

Black/Blue with Mario Kart download code = 6.0
Black/Red with Mario Kart download code = 6.0
White/Sea Green with Mario Kart preloaded = 8.1

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
It will be lower than 11.0, as of now the most higher firmware a 2DS has from factory is 10.3, so it will be no higher than 10.7 as much and is very probably that it even comes in lower than 10.x and 9.x.

VioletX

Trophies
XP
Country
Got a MK7 Bundle not too long ago.
Came with 10.6. Never found anything above that though so you should be good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr