Hacking If all I want to do is play Brawl

EnixBelmont

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was gonna just get a cyclowiz, sinc ethats been confirmed to work, but I can't find it on consolesource, divineo, or any of the other sites I've been recommended. Do they not carry it any more?

All I want to do is play brawl, preferably NOT the legit version, but the ISO. I'll buy the legit version if i have to, but I dont have much money and buying the game twice seems like a waste :/

Any other modchips that the game is confirmed to work with on a NTSC-U console?

rob1out

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Most people have wiikeys, so, im sure the wiikey is bound to work. There's so many people using it that they are going to figure out a way to satisfy all the wiikey users.

Nothing is confirmed at all actually... the person with cyclowiz may be jus tsaying so... i mean. who knows

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was gonna just get a cyclowiz, sinc ethats been confirmed to work, but I can't find it on consolesource, divineo, or any of the other sites I've been recommended. Do they not carry it any more?

All I want to do is play brawl, preferably NOT the legit version, but the ISO. I'll buy the legit version if i have to, but I dont have much money and buying the game twice seems like a waste :/

I would start of by buying a wii!

badabing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I would start of by buying a wii!

Even better: finding an actual Wii! haha.

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
THIS is about all you'll ever need to play games early
tongue.gif

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since no one else seems to be giving you any info.

CycloWiz is a good choice.. Wiikey is an overhyped piece of shit that's pushed on other people by it's users. It's like a plague.

Anyways..

This site sells CycloWiz with the Upgrade Switch and triwing screwdriver for your Wii.

http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/Modchips-p-2-c-15.html

But there currently sold out.. (mmm wonder why XD.)

www.consolesource.com sells them also. That's where I bought mine. But they must be out of stock to cause it's no longer listed.

sheikah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're looking for a CycloWiz, I got mine last week from http://shop.01media.com/ (site goes up and down sometimes). They're probably better to order from if you're from Europe like me.

Also if from USA this site seems to have them in stock:
http://www.ps2cover.com/cyclowiz-nintendo-wii-mod-chip.shtml

Good Luck.

EDIT: Wow I was lucky, SHOP01 was in stock a few days ago and I must have got one of the last ones...at least the second link still claims to have them.

On a further note, they don't include the switch needed to be installed to be able to upgrade the modchip, but search shop01 for "on-off" and they have one.

Edit 2: Might not be such a great idea ordering from PS2Cover, they don't seem to be very trustworthy. Sorry.

beano311

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since no one else seems to be giving you any info.

CycloWiz is a good choice.. Wiikey is an overhyped piece of shit that's pushed on other people by it's users. It's like a plague.

Anyways..

This site sells CycloWiz with the Upgrade Switch and triwing screwdriver for your Wii.

http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/Modchips-p-2-c-15.html

But there currently sold out.. (mmm wonder why XD.)

www.consolesource.com sells them also. That's where I bought mine. But they must be out of stock to cause it's no longer listed.
I wouldn't say the Wiikey is an overhyped piece of shit... but it's not as good as the Cyclowiz (Has better chance of playing imports and the team behind it is slightly faster than the Wiikey team... plus their site doesn't get hacked every five minutes). TeamCyclops had a fix for SMG out way before WiiKey (like three or four days) and the Cyclowiz is confirmed to work with Japanese imports of SSBB, where as Wiikey is confirmed to NOT work.
TeamCyclops also has an awesome NDS cart that is better than all the others (R4 however, is an overhyped piece of shit, CycloDS Evolution is a lot better).

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're looking for a CycloWiz, I got mine last week from http://shop.01media.com/ (site goes up and down sometimes). They're probably better to order from if you're from Europe like me.

Also if from USA this site seems to have them in stock:
http://www.ps2cover.com/cyclowiz-nintendo-wii-mod-chip.shtml

Good Luck.

EDIT: Wow I was lucky, SHOP01 was in stock a few days ago and I must have got one of the last ones...at least the second link still claims to have them.

On a further note, they don't include the switch needed to be installed to be able to upgrade the modchip, but search shop01 for "on-off" and they have one.

Edit 2: Might not be such a great idea ordering from PS2Cover, they don't seem to be very trustworthy. Sorry.

Don't bother ordering a switch off the internet if it's not coming with the CycloWiz from that site.

Just go to your local electronics store and buy a switch for like 50 cents.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

do the reasonable thing and that is this

1. wait for the english version to come out
2. buy the game

there you go done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)