Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If she interests you (and given that you're posting this I'm guessing the answer is yes) then check her FaceBook and find out about her hobbies and stuff. That gives you some conversation material so talk to her. If her body language gives you the right signals in the conversation then ask her to do something with you on the weekend (you know what her hobbies are already).
I used to be you.
That's not creepy

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am going to make a wild guess and say that your profile age is made up. If you really are 19, its time you start developing some social skills to interact with girls, if that happens to be your preference.

Girls swarm around me.
It's highly annoying.
Ha, what are you, gay?
I spent hours carefully crafting that joke ok
actual pic of me working\/
rXyloUo.jpg

Last edited by BORTZ,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So I am going to make a wild guess and say that your profile age is made up. If you really are 19, its time you start developing some social skills to interact with girls, if that happens to be your preference.

Ha, what are you, gay?
I spent hours carefully crafting that joke ok
actual pic of me working\/
View attachment 88733

You tell me, I snuck into your work place, disguised as yourself, whilst you where crafting that joke and did this.

omg______spiderman_is_gay_by_k1rb0-d5v25o7.jpg

Reactions: BORTZ

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Spiderman cartoon memes may go down as one of my all time favorites, the ones that don't even have words that is, because in those instances, a picture really is worth a thousand words. My favorite for no reason I could ever really nail down has always been this one:

1479627104790.png

I've seen it with the picture of JJ swapped out with a picture of Spiderman, I find both to be incredibly funny, not entirely sure why, and frankly i don't care, I just love it lol.

Reactions: DinohScene

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The Spiderman cartoon memes may go down as one of my all time favorites, the ones that don't even have words that is, because in those instances, a picture really is worth a thousand words. My favorite for no reason I could ever really nail down has always been this one:

*snip*

I've seen it with the picture of JJ swapped out with a picture of Spiderman, I find both to be incredibly funny, not entirely sure why, and frankly i don't care, I just love it lol.

I hate memes, but I love the 60s spider man cartoon.
Hell, I still watch it to this day.
not that I'm 70 years old tho ;p

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1