Hacking iEDGE

LUGiA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How is the iEDGE card what is the team support like.

is it a good backup up cart already got ak2i but what to get a second cart just in case normmat gives up on AKAiO

LUGiA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
I'd like to point out my review: http://dsdatabase.org/content.php/36-iEDGE-Review

tongue.gif

The cart is pretty good, simplistic and easy to use. Support is there, but they don't update frequently. They update during crucial times, so unlike the AceKard where you might have a small update every couple of days, the iEDGE's updates appear once a month, maybe even 2 months with all the fixes in place. Usually it's the big titles that spur a release, ie, Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold.

The iEDGE is definitely a good backup cart to have. It is quite solid, so you can throw it in your drawer and forget all about it and not have it crushed a month later. The support has been going on for some time, etc.

is the cart Updatable for future DSi Firmwares

also how do i update it to work on a DSi that already has 1.4 FW

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Coolo said:
PharaohsVizier said:
I'd like to point out my review: http://dsdatabase.org/content.php/36-iEDGE-Review

tongue.gif

The cart is pretty good, simplistic and easy to use. Support is there, but they don't update frequently. They update during crucial times, so unlike the AceKard where you might have a small update every couple of days, the iEDGE's updates appear once a month, maybe even 2 months with all the fixes in place. Usually it's the big titles that spur a release, ie, Pokemon Soul Silver/Heart Gold.

The iEDGE is definitely a good backup cart to have. It is quite solid, so you can throw it in your drawer and forget all about it and not have it crushed a month later. The support has been going on for some time, etc.

is the cart Updatable for future DSi Firmwares

also how do i update it to work on a DSi that already has 1.4 FW
well i'm just guessing it should cause it came out after 1.4
tongue.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Coolo said:
is the cart Updatable for future DSi FirmwaresYes.QUOTE(Coolo @ Mar 24 2010, 11:28 AM) also how do i update it to work on a DSi that already has 1.4 FW
You don't. It's working on 1.4 out of the box.

tKo HaXoR

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
It is one of my favorite flash carts. (Apart from Acekard 2i with AKAIO.)

It is very easy to use and the menus are very easy to navigate.

- Works with 1.4 DSi firmware and can be updated to work with future DSi firmwares.
- Adding and changing skins is very easy.
- Updating your cheat file is very easy.
- Thanks to update 1.9 HG/SS both work without freezing unlike all the R4 clones that are going around.
- It might be a Cyclo DS knock off, but its a solid flash cart.
- Very clean file system (If you hide files from Windows on your SD card, they wont show up on your game selection screen such as the moonshell2 folder)

I recommend it. Its less than 20 dollars and the best thing about it is the build quality. Very good materials used to make it. About 99% Game compatibility and nice packaging.

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are looking for great build quality then the iEDGE is a safe bet. The cart has excellent game compatibility. The only flies in the ointment, are the basic feature set and the sporadic OS releases. Saying that, the 1.9 update came out pretty quickly to cover a few major new titles. The customer support isn't stella but at least they do respond to queries, unlike some flash cart producers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk