Not open for further replies.

romin2507

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
HI GBA TEMP I HEARD THAT YOU GUYS CREATED A FULLY TRANSLATED PATCH OF IE3 ORGE CAN YOU GIVE ME A LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT (PLEASE NO PASSWORD & NO SURVEY)
:shy:

Reactions: signz

romin2507

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
when do you stoped it ? :wacko: please send me one rom or give me a link (most of the other link to v0.6 is not opening becuz not allout in our country , it says like that)

(my email is [email protected])
plz plz plz

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
It's already comming in English. To 3DS, but still. The release date will be 09/27/13 in Europe.

Actually, it's only Spark and Bomber the ones coming to Europe. Ogre isn't confirmed.
And there are some countries that HAVE aired the dubbed Ogre movie (such as mine) and no news about "The Ogre" game.
Inazuma Eleven GO's dub also finished here in Spain...if Shine/Dark's release date is announced before Ogre, we can safely confirm there's no release of "The Ogre" game (Maybe because the Ogre team was in European Strikers, who knows...)

romin2507

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
It's already comming in English. To 3DS, but still. The release date will be 09/27/13 in Europe.
hi im using pc to play i don't know hoe to play 3ds in pc also (i like 2ds more than 3ds becuz the 3d effect is not gud & need more size so can you send english version of IE3 to my email?

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can always use a torrent client (like utorrent) and search the torrent for the game googling it ;). I recommend you this way because searching for a rom is a pain in the ass since many of the given links are already dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: