Hacking IDU mode for 6.72 Remote Play

Rynsqrs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been looking at getting remote play working, and I've stumbled across this on Reddit (Reddit!!! I know!)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ps4homebrew/comments/hz5y0k/remote_play_error_not_using_same_id/

Just wondering if anyone else has attempted this? I'm aware of update possibilities when in IDU mode, and the hotspot bit in the video made me wonder. But I've got an esp8266 I can connect PS4 and lappy to, if I decide to go through with this.

Any thoughts? Talk me out of it until a decent method is available if you can.

Cheers in advance.

Rynsqrs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just did it and it worked. followed the video.

Nice, and you can confirm you're on 6.72? What did you do with regards to your saves on your 1st profile?

Took the plunge, still can't connect and lost the active profile as I couldn't rename it. I'm going to stop titting around with it for now and just appreciate what I can do thanks to the folks behind the scene!

Last edited by Rynsqrs,

W9qI8k5QMf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, and you can confirm you're on 6.72? What did you do with regards to your saves on your 1st profile?

Took the plunge, still can't connect and lost the active profile as I couldn't rename it. I'm going to stop titting around with it for now and just appreciate what I can do thanks to the folks behind the scene!

yeh I'm on 6.72.

my default first user was already called User1.
and I already had a User2 profile created.

didnt lose saves in my user1 profile.

just followed the video exactly pretty much.
in IDU mode, when you connect to the internet, as soon as connection is confirmed, I unpluggged my internet modem so that ps4 was still connected to network with PC, but not connected to internet.

Reactions: Rynsqrs

Rynsqrs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeh I'm on 6.72.

my default first user was already called User1.
and I already had a User2 profile created.

didnt lose saves in my user1 profile.

just followed the video exactly pretty much.
in IDU mode, when you connect to the internet, as soon as connection is confirmed, I unpluggged my internet modem so that ps4 was still connected to network with PC, but not connected to internet.

Glad yours worked @W9qI8k5QMf , I followed the vid multiple times today same as you first with the activated profile, which I knew would get deleted, then with a user 1 profile. Same with the disconnection of the modem and even a esp8266 and with the hotspot same as the video, still no luck.

Like I say, I'm just going to enjoy what I can right now and stop messing about. I've got about 3 hours of spiderman to redo.

Edit. Managed to get this working using the latest c0deM4st4 esp. v5 payload.

Last edited by Rynsqrs,

jackkill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I've been looking at getting remote play working, and I've stumbled across this on Reddit (Reddit!!! I know!)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ps4homebrew/comments/hz5y0k/remote_play_error_not_using_same_id/

Just wondering if anyone else has attempted this? I'm aware of update possibilities when in IDU mode, and the hotspot bit in the video made me wonder. But I've got an esp8266 I can connect PS4 and lappy to, if I decide to go through with this.

Any thoughts? Talk me out of it until a decent method is available if you can.

Cheers in advance.
Just loading [Mira unofficial] should do it without IDU mode or Offline activate your account. You can from Al-azif or Leeful

Last edited by jackkill,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...