Hacking IDK how to set up my Acekard2i that I found

Bakl346

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to play some ds roms on my dsi since I found my old Acekard but the micro sd card was gone. After getting a new one MSDC I tried to setting it up but I might be doing something wrong since it show the icon with nothing on it and once I boot it up it just show white and noting else.

t_mafia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just rediscovered my Acekard 2i as well (boredom of lockdown) and I'm going through the motions of setting it up.
On my card, I've put additional strips of see-through tape just behand the contact points as this is a common issue with the Acekards which make it appear with a blank icon! the idea is to push the contacts down to the pins for a nice snug touch.

If you're sure that you are using the correct format (FAT32) and have all the correct menu files on the SD then its likely the contact points that's your issue.

I'm going with AKAIO for the menu files, what are you setting it up with?

Reactions: Bakl346

Bakl346

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, for reply very late i gotten busy during the virus break which made me busy with school work. So, i haven't set up anything for the menu. But do you know any correct file for the kernel, I'm not so sure the file from oldr4wood is okay to download.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all