Gaming IDing a certain game

AeonCommander

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, long story short, I've recently had this impulse to search and play a game I saw ages ago in a Nintendo Power magazine article, but never really applied myself into finding it, X years later, here I am, and now I'm equipped with nothing more then a single clue in order to find this game...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/Inv...07-27at1412.jpg

That is the only hint I can honestly give.... Anyone who even remotely have any clues into IDing the game that this creature belongs too would be very appreciated... Even the type of game it belongs to (RPG, Action, Adventure, etc.) would be helpful... Thanks for looking!

AeonCommander

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to my brother, who remembers more about the GBA library then myself, he says it was a early release for the GBA, so I'm assuming it's right around launch for the GBA, dating it, what? 2000-2001ish.. Maybe a little younger then that (younger meaning 2002 and up), but that's the time frame I'm search in.

And yes.... I've been search literally all day with no luck, not how I expected to spend my day off haha

AeonCommander

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Masked Ranger said:
Where did the photo come from?

The picture is just a rough copy my older brother drew for me when the issue of Nintendo Power came out, having an article of the game. I recently found the picture (yesterday), and it's what sparked my interest into finding what the game actually is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome