Homebrew [Idea] Shrimper - (3DS Friend List Tool)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,204
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
This is my idea of a new friend registration tool that allows you to search for friend cards from your friends list app, and copy them over to this tool. It should be able to be loaded from the homebrew launcher. With this app, not only should you be able to send a message for every one of your friends, but you can PM a friend, send one to multiple at once, and save some as gold friends. Gold friends show up first in the friends list so that you can quickly go over and talk with friends you chat with most often. Idea made by wintendo688 guy on Youtube.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
For the most part of what you said you can just go with Swapdoodle or Chat-a-Lot (also offers game chat with up to 3 people). Also, if it does any sort of modification to the friend list, then it will be affecting SysNAND and I doubt a HBL title can have that much access to it, if someone makes something like this, it will be install only...

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Maybe it should be a CIA installed directly on your home menu instead, thanks for the info. This was an idea for when the online goes off, though I don't think that the friends list will be affected.

Last edited by ,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Maybe it should be a CIA installed directly on your home menu instead, thanks for the info. This was an idea for when the online goes off, though I don't think that the friends list will be affected.
If online goes off, NOTHING will be able to connect online since the friend list uses Ninty's server, so this would serve no purpose. If online goes off, then we will all have to use proxies to connect to fan-made servers in a similar but not exact manner like Homepass...

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
That's what I was talking about. But thanks for the suggestion, anyways

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...