( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
So i was wondering if you could make Scratch on the 3DS? To switch between Project and Editor you could press a menu button and click test! I don't expect a good answer. Maybe when you click New Project and .txt file is made! And it would change the text to it. And then that means you can share your projects! (BTW Search up Scratch to find out what it is...)

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Scratch is a waste of your time. Go learn lua. It's easy, and you can make a lot of stuff with it.
Well im not good with learning text based. Scratch helps me know what im doing and i can easily learn it by myself. I never really found it a waste of time anyways. Because i had some fun parts making the sprites and even coding it! Anyways, the only programming language i know is Scratch, So i would be impressed to see it on the 3DS.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mostly agree, I don't really see what exactly scratch is useful for, it seems rather limited tbh.
Well you could use it if your bored. And if you're like me, you are too impatient to learn any text programming language not even if people say its easy to learn. And on scratch, someone made 2D minecraft and it plays really well! Plus you could add features to it that don't have to be in scratch. Its not that its limited, just dont use scratchjr!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn