Idea: Pokemon(GO) GPS Spoofing

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
This happens to me too. I played while I was on the bus(a 2 hour bus ride) and unfortunately, I used an incense and what do you know, all pokemons flee on first ball throw. What a waste.
Yep, you only get banned if you use an incense while moving with a speed greater than 17 km/h. Without incense, it's fine.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happens to me too. I played while I was on the bus(a 2 hour bus ride) and unfortunately, I used an incense and what do you know, all pokemons flee on first ball throw. What a waste.
I just hope for our sake the developers understand the difference between a short automobile ride vs. GPS spoofing. If it ever comes down to it I can show my license proving I live in the areas I was soft ban at and own a car to drive to and from.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I need to be more careful with my Pokemon catching while driving :ninja:
A softban I'm totally cool with. To me thats like giving you the time out for doing something you arent suppose to be doing. But if I happen to be going somewhere else and want to catch stuff in another neighborhood I better not get banned for that.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of any sort of site or app that can tell you where a given Pokemon is most common at?

For example if I wanted a Mr. Mime it would tell me to go to Ohio cause they are the most common there. Anything out there like that?

(I know about Pokevision, that only tells you about Pokemon in your given area. Not exactly what I'm asking.)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still curious if there's something that can alert me when a specific pokemon spawns in a given area instantly as its available. If you think it will break the rules or your too shy to share you can PM me too.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been spoofing for a while now with Bluestacks and have only been softbanned occasionally. Doubt they're gonna do anything about it any time soon.

Still curious if there's something that can alert me when a specific pokemon spawns in a given area instantly as its available. If you think it will break the rules or your too shy to share you can PM me too.
You mean something like PokeVision? It doesn't really alert you, but it definitely helped me complete my dex.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been spoofing for a while now with Bluestacks and have only been softbanned occasionally. Doubt they're gonna do anything about it any time soon.

You mean something like PokeVision? It doesn't really alert you, but it definitely helped me complete my dex.
I know about pokevision. I was hoping for something along the lines of "WARNING: Charizard has been spotted at South Beach Miami, spawn time remaining 10 mins"

Would kill for something like that.

Also there are a few ways around the softban. If it bothers you that much you can PM me.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know about pokevision. I was hoping for something along the lines of "WARNING: Charizard has been spotted at South Beach Miami, spawn time remaining 10 mins"

Would kill for something like that.

Also there are a few ways around the softban. If it bothers you that much you can PM me.
Yeah, that'd be great. Personally, I was hoping we could scan a much larger area; That combined with the new filter would help out a lot.

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
Fake GPS With Joystick works quite well. I'm using it on my non-rooted galaxy tab s2. It manages to cover up the fact you're using mock locations so no errors so far.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Spoofing Pokemon Go just seems lazy and pointless. I'm sorry, but the games only requirement is just go outside and walk. If you really don't want to commit to that, then just play the original games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s