I'd like to make a Motion.....

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Ace Gunman, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Ace Gunman
    OP

Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Former Staff
    Apr 17, 2003
    Canada
    Wassamatta U
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

*cough* now that I've made that motion.......I'd like you all to consider a new board-wise name, the other day when everybody was going nuts and saying "where's Zero Mission!?" I thought to myself what would be a good name to call these people if something like that ever happened again (and it will, i'm sure). I came to a conclusion....we should call people who frequently ask when something will be released or such, "Metroids". You see.....in the game when a Metroid Attacks you it attachs itself to you and sucks all the life out of you (just like the people who keep asking when things will be released [​IMG]), just like when we call new users "newbs" and "newbies" and other variations of that name.....we should call people like I just said "Metroids". Also i'm not ashamed to say that when MZM was out I was a HUGE Metroid [​IMG]

2. Puck The Joker

Puck The Joker Puck, The Arrogant Phuck

Banned
    Nov 3, 2002
    Avalon
    I think Metroid is good, but calling them hemroids (sp?) would be more appropriate. They are annoying and a pain in your ass. [​IMG]

3. Ace Gunman
    OP

Former Staff
    Apr 17, 2003
    Canada
    Wassamatta U
    thats one of the name variations I was thinking of for Metroid XD

so the official name for them could be "Metroid" but the variations could be.....hemroid, roid, etc.

4. Gaisuto

Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

Former Staff
    Oct 27, 2002
    United States
    Palm Coast
    Guah, this game has so many Metroids...

lol, that sounds funny [​IMG]

5. Ace Gunman
    OP

Former Staff
    Apr 17, 2003
    Canada
    Wassamatta U
    more like fun.....example......

Noname123: "WOW! When does Pokemon: Orange Juice version come out!?"

Ace Gunman: "Noname123.....you are such a Metroid [​IMG];;;"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice