The Ultimate Pink Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
rhylnzux.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I would rather not be banned so how am I going to post the link to the store if I'm probably going to get banned for it? If the answers is I can then I'll edit my post with the link so you guys can help me out with this.

Story: I was surfing the net looking for a Nintendo Switch for retail price on an online store, I came across this site that had them for $214 which amazed me to how anyone hadn't found this site yet.

I would like to ask if this may or may not be a scam site until someone says thats its ok to post the link to the shop, and I'm too stupid/lazy to analyze it.

Thank You!

[edit]
The store name is ThePlaystationPros, heres the link: *removed, scam* please leave feedback on if its legit or not!

Last edited by Cyan,

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You told us everything about the store except the store name. And you can post a link to a store, just not link to roms.

bluefate25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I would rather not be banned so how am I going to post the link to the store if I'm probably going to get banned for it? If the answers is I can then I'll edit my post with the link so you guys can help me out with this.

Story: I was surfing the net looking for a Nintendo Switch for retail price on an online store, I came across this site that had them for $214 which amazed me to how anyone hadn't found this site yet.

I would like to ask if this may or may not be a scam site until someone says thats its ok to post the link to the shop, and I'm too stupid/lazy to analyze it.

Thank You!

[edit]
The store name is ThePlaystationPros, heres the link: http://playstationpros.com/consoles_95 please leave feedback on if its legit or not!

Did you ever find out if these guys are legit? I was wondering the same thing as I saw some good deals on their site but I'd really rather not throw money to the wind :)

D

Deleted-379826

Did you ever find out if these guys are legit? I was wondering the same thing as I saw some good deals on their site but I'd really rather not throw money to the wind :)
Woah, everything they have is so cheap, even brand new stuff. That sounds quite fishy to me. How can they possibly be legit without at least some shady business going on?

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I doubt it. It's not even specifying the actual currency. USD$ or CAD$ isn't even being shown and any online retailer specifies what the price is in CAD/USD

ViolentRockstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
upload_2017-8-22_17-17-28.png

They sure have amazing discounts! :huh:

Hielkenator2

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
How do I remove this thread? I made this thread in a stage where I was desperate to go buy a Nintendo Switch. I don't want this to show here on this site anymore.
You cannot, Contact the moderators or delete your initial post. Why would you want this to be deleted?

Willgheminass

The Ultimate Pink Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
rhylnzux.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
You cannot, Contact the moderators or delete your initial post. Why would you want this to be deleted?
I want it deleted because I alreasy have the answer, and I was in a stage of desperate-ness when I wrote it. Where can I contact a mod to delete this thread?

Last edited by Willgheminass,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I closed the thread, but I'd better not delete it if it can help users doing some research to know if they can buy from them.
It's a scam site, don't use it.

I'm sure some users will still use it as if it was advertising :(
people rarely read all posts from a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: https://gbatemp.net/threads/my-braddu-pitchu-to-sega.652429/ my l ast thread befoe I die (maybe)